GNR Played Surprise Gig Tonight in NYC!

bandita

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=52526

That is the link from blabbermouth which gives pathway to professionally shot pictures of the acoustic gig....

BUT... the pictures must be paid for to be viewed in normal size... you know... god forbid they are comfortable for our eyes to see without paying money..

AGGGHHHH what the fuck???? Does anyone have access to these or like... am I missing a way around all of that? God, what the fuck.

Let's just say that my opinion of "Patrick McMullen" is that he and his site are a scab-covered cunt.

Guest roses_are_red
Whats with the lyrics on the screen in the background?

karaoke! so anyone could sing along, its still a bday party you know

Before someone postedthis link has someone got bigger pics?those pics make me jealous :anger:

Edited by roses_are_red

Thta is truely unbelievable. Amazing thing for them to do. The only thing that would make it better would be if Axl lost the braids. :P This is really a great time to be a Guns fan, I'm just hopeing that it's not all for not. That album NEEDS to come out this year. Fantastic pictures. I'm so glad Axl looks like a rock star again rather than an extra in a 50 Cent video. This truely would've been the prime venue to get a really good read on Axl's voice. I thought he sounded amazing at Hammerstein but in a club you can't hide shit. rock3 to the lucky bastards who witnessed this in person.

GO AXL GO!!!

Sounds like the greatest birthday party ever!

576549477ct.jpg

Axl looks fitter and healthier than ever there.

R.

You're not wrong there bro... shit... I'm still finding this all hard to believe!

Merry FUCKING Christmas!!

This is immense...!

Thats my favorite pic! fuck yeah!

As Axl said during Don't Cry in Parris... GIMME THAT SHIRT!!

JennaSide through my point of view you are the luckiest female on earth right now and i'd totally kill to be you! You danced with AXL ROSE :shocked: ? God your lucky...and you talked to the other band members and such too?

Axl's got some moves, it was a great time :D

The rest of the band is really cool, but like I said before - there are some great people that work behind the scenes, too. I'm just blown away by their kindness towards me... For example: the sound mixer was a total sweet heart, he gave me some guitar picks and let me stand on this ledge so I could see during the acoustic show.

Seriously, everyone there was top-notch. There wasn't a single person that was rude to me or made me uncomfortable... everyone was great. I was so happy to meet them all.

JennaSide through my point of view you are the luckiest female on earth right now and i'd totally kill to be you! You danced with AXL ROSE :shocked: ? God your lucky...and you talked to the other band members and such too?

Axl's got some moves, it was a great time :D

The rest of the band is really cool, but like I said before - there are some great people that work behind the scenes, too. I'm just blown away by their kindness towards me... For example: the sound mixer was a total sweet heart, he gave me some guitar picks and let me stand on this ledge so I could see during the acoustic show.

Seriously, everyone there was top-notch. There wasn't a single person that was rude to me or made me uncomfortable... everyone was great. I was so happy to meet them all.

You must be pretty... ;)