Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GNR Played Surprise Gig Tonight in NYC!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
161 replies to this topic

mahimahi

mahimahi

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • 17-February 06

now you're probably one of the luckiest members here

I really am. There are just some absolutely amazing people working behind the scenes in that band and I was just lucky enough to meet the right ones. Or maybe crazy enough... because had I not emptied my savings for tickets to all 4 shows, and had I not been outside in line for hours and hours and gotten up to the front gate 3 outta 4 nights, and had I not waited long hours by the stage door every night after the show... had I not done all these slightly-crazy things, I wouldn't have have met these awesome people. They rewarded my passion and dedication in the greatest way. I can't possibly thank them enough.
I've been going through some pretty awful things in my personal life lately, but this past week has brought me joy unlike anything I could've possibly imagined.
So thank you to the people that made this possible for me... I'm humbled by this whole experience.

Thats really a great story, im glad these shows have gave you something positive in your life, sounds like you needed this. Nice to see something like this happen to someone like you.

Congrats :)

Martina

Martina

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts
  • 05-September 05
wow!! :o
great news! JennaSide you're so lucky ^_^

I HOPE someone recorded that show... :heart:
SIGNATURE EDITED: PLEASE CHECK SIGNATURE GUIDELINES: http://www.mygnrforu...?showtopic=9592

(NO ADVERTISING OR LINKS)

Kollemann99

Kollemann99

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts
  • 27-June 05
Unplugged.great.

GNR are back. rock3 rock3
Chinese Democracy is now!!14 years of silence are over!!!!!

Ghost_Guns

Ghost_Guns

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,075 posts
  • 19-January 02
wow! GNR motherfuckers....so great...crazy excitement

Posted Image
Makes me wish I had a gun....

tcguns

tcguns

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • 12-May 06

now you're probably one of the luckiest members here

I really am. There are just some absolutely amazing people working behind the scenes in that band and I was just lucky enough to meet the right ones. Or maybe crazy enough... because had I not emptied my savings for tickets to all 4 shows, and had I not been outside in line for hours and hours and gotten up to the front gate 3 outta 4 nights, and had I not waited long hours by the stage door every night after the show... had I not done all these slightly-crazy things, I wouldn't have have met these awesome people. They rewarded my passion and dedication in the greatest way. I can't possibly thank them enough.
I've been going through some pretty awful things in my personal life lately, but this past week has brought me joy unlike anything I could've possibly imagined.
So thank you to the people that made this possible for me... I'm humbled by this whole experience.

this is a real touching story and i feel real happy for you....good luck!

gunsguy

gunsguy

FRONTMAN

• Media Crew
  • 18,948 posts
  • 28-December 02
OMFG I cant believe it

Gunsguy

axlrare.jpg

Mr.Lance

Mr.Lance

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • 02-February 05
HOLY SHIT IT REALLY IS HAPPENING AXLS HAPPY DOING SURPRISE GIGS CHINNESE DEMOCRARCY REALLY IS COMMING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tommy "The Nightmare" Smith . Listen Shit Head I run Through life with torch in one hand and sword in the other and when the program diretor tell me what to play i dont care if your hair is green you like men or you missing a finger becuase sooner or latter its's lagger time who care cares about the fans anyway !

W. Axl Kev

W. Axl Kev

OH MY GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,507 posts
  • 11-February 05
Fuckin' hell this is crazy! I feel like Guns N' Roses are actually back!

Posted Image
mygnrgument

mahimahi

mahimahi

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • 17-February 06
You know, I just watched a bit of the Rock In Rio 3, and Axl seems so pissed at that show. You can just look at him and tell he isnt happy. However, after watching and listening to clips from these shows. And seeing him tonight at this show, I really believe he is happy and I truely believe this is going to be the year of Guns N Roses.

Tonight has really killed any doubts I have.

Roy79

Roy79

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,590 posts
  • 16-February 06
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted Image

The waveform of Chinese Democracy shows the true meaning of the song: 2 lightsabers...it's all about The Force. This shit beats spinning LP's backwards!!! Axl Rose welcomes YOU into the 21st century.....

Manuel

Manuel

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts
  • 14-January 04
So... what about Brain not doing the show? Has it something to do with the Nightrain thing???

I hope he's not in trouble with Axl. I'm spanish, and I'm really dying to go to the concert the next thursday and see this wonderful band for once in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f**k_your_enemy

f**k_your_enemy

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 6,071 posts
  • 13-December 05
Holy Hell how amazing is all this getting!! Jenna -- I'm so happy for you :) :)
Posted Image
And now I'll close my eyes really, really tight
and make you all go away...

Graeme

Graeme

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 7,587 posts
  • 22-August 05

Fuckin' hell this is crazy! I feel like Guns N' Roses are actually back!

would you like salt or pepper with your hat, Kev? :lol:

6tpc.gif

Ragnarok

Ragnarok

Junior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts
  • 26-September 05
This is so fucking unbelievable, they are really back (or maybe back is the wrong word, axl is back, but for the others itīs just the beginning of an new era :) )
and jenna you can count yourself now as one of the happiest persons in the world, enjoy it, this moment sure was unique, but i hope we all will see material of this, a video would be so awesome
and @ the brain thing: i wouldnīt worry about that, they donīt need a drummer for an acoustic set, and so maybe he just didnīt had the time or the right mood for the party and as he wasnīr necessary he stayed at home or elsewhere

lasagne_incident

lasagne_incident

Junior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • 26-July 03
This is SOOOOO cool!!! I'm so jealous of Rosario! Jason Lewis for a boyfriend and Axl playing on her birthday FOR HER.
I'd kill for that!!!!
Looks like an awesome time - Gn'R are BACK! rock3 :D :D :D
All love is real