New Axl Interview!!!!! KROQ Today

Darth Vader

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a sweet interview, great fucking stuff!, ya gota admit, its so true when the Dj said not many bands can go off for a long time and still retain such a overwhelming following. BUt then again this is GUNS N ROSES!

Thanks for posting that. It did seem a little rushed towards the end though--weird. The DJ said he had 10 years' worth of questions he wanted to ask him and said they'd have to give him another interview sometime.

Did anyone attend the acoustic gig and witness the Tommy Hilfiger stand-off?

Mmmmmm.....So, Rosario Dawson (is she American? I've never heard of her) is a big Guns fan then? She got to meet Axl and is very lucky.

Great to hear Axl being enthuastic and digging what they're doing. It's really good to hear that they improvised stuff.

:heart:

That's a great interview. he sounds so relaxed but excited at the same time. I thought his explanation as to why fans are so rabbid for GnR years after the fact was spot on. Guns N' Roses truely are the biggest watse of talent/potential in music history. And the fans hold on to this hope that the potential can actually be met and the talent hasn't been completely wasted. Axl's acting in a way that leads me to believe that he knows something we don't. A reunion is around the corner? The CD has been heard by many unbiased folks who were blown away? he sounds confident when in reality he shouldn't be. At least from the outside looking in. I think it's awesome. Plus this time he actually said "Absolutely" when asked if the album will be out later this year. ABSOLUTELY!!!! That's the first time he's ever said anything like that. Even on the Trunk show he sounded a bit unsure. rock3

What hits me the most....

Axl is SO positive and SO respectful to people and most of all SO glad for all the support he's been getting.

I love that! :)

Good attitude, good atmosphere!

Great observation!I agree with you.

Too bad all that positive energy can't be said about all the so called fans who were creaming their jeans leading up to the Hammerstein shows...then immediately started tearing him a new asshole.

Tommy Hillfiger is a total cuntbag. Axl should find that slut daughter of his and fuck her up the ass. Then she could call daddy and bitch about the bad man from LA.

Hmmm.. Let me see.

Oh yes, that's right. Axl is from Indiana.

Edited by Sabbra_Cadabra