• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bob guccione jr

vince neil

tommy hilfiger

once again axl is a coward

itd be ok if he was beatin up erin or stephanie, hes good at that

Ouch...think about it, makes sense, whos ass has Axl kicked???Hes such as big bad ass, like most punks!

sad but it makes sense!!!!

Axl looks cool in those pics but hilfiger looks like a man who bit off more than he can chew.

Even set upon by a poofy fucking queer bag axl remained calm and abided by his moto " im Axl and must allways look cool" :shades:

Those pics show Queerfiger backing off and Axl standing his ground rock3

First pic shows Queerfiger doing Karate chop.

Edited by GET OFF AXLS BACK

may i just say one thing

Gin Hotel: may you please just fuck off, are you pissed cause your mama didn´t allow you to go out last night?

he might have a way of sayin shit u disagree with but theres a point somewhere in what gin hotels sayin, i mean seriously, realistically, i posted this before on this thread but if it was axl kickin' off with some guy for nothin i bet'cha green money that most of the members here would be like, cool, how rock n roll, axl's really back. he can do no wrong in most of ur guyses eyes, everyone justifies what they wanna in their own way, no matter how outlandish the act. n thats jus really wrong n boring.

stop acting like your happy axl is mature these days. HE IS A COWARD. if he had beat up hilfiger you would have all been like "yeah axl is so bad ass". just cuz he got his ass kicked you all act like he did the right thing by bein a pussy

Am I the only who thinks gin hotel is a fuckin´ idiot!?

stop acting like your happy axl is mature these days. HE IS A COWARD. if he had beat up hilfiger you would have all been like "yeah axl is so bad ass". just cuz he got his ass kicked you all act like he did the right thing by bein a pussy

No! Big fucking retarded cunt....

marina talks sense. as for the rest of you im quite happy i got a reaction out of all of axl roses boyfriends

may i just say one thing

Gin Hotel: may you please just fuck off, are you pissed cause your mama didn´t allow you to go out last night?

he might have a way of sayin shit u disagree with but theres a point somewhere in what gin hotels sayin, i mean seriously, realistically, i posted this before on this thread but if it was axl kickin' off with some guy for nothin i bet'cha green money that most of the members here would be like, cool, how rock n roll, axl's really back. he can do no wrong in most of ur guyses eyes, everyone justifies what they wanna in their own way, no matter how outlandish the act. n thats jus really wrong n boring.

No! Big fucking retarded cunt....

marina talks sense. as for the rest of you im quite happy i got a reaction out of all of axl roses boyfriends

I'm not a male but if i was... i would rather be Axls boyfriend then tommy's for sure! :P

Well, Tommy is a closet homosexual (all fashion designers are gay - face it!) and he probably had an issue with Axl because of his homophobia. :lol:

But really, two days ago - no one would have any feelings one way or another about Hilfiger if he were brought up. I love how anyone who gets in a fight or says something derogatory about Axl instantly becomes a hated figure on this forum. Hilfiger jokes will be flying around for at least this entire year now.

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.as...==185531&nbc1=1

makes me respect hilfiger if anything, axls the one who got scared and filed a police report. the fashion designer is up for the fight and the rock star is a pussy, who woulda thought?

Why can't people accept that Axl did the smarter thing by not hitting Hilfiger? Its real fuckin' cool to hit somebody famous and get the shit sued outta you plus the criminal charge, when you're in the middle of your comeback :fuckyou: