Tommy Hilfiger throws punches at Axl last night

countryst

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

axl_post_2.jpg

:rofl-lol: Lol, it looks like Tommy's snapping his finger in this pic and saying "Oh no you di'nt!"

:rofl-lol:

This thread rules.

And old Ax' is about to go 'The hell I did' and kick some ass - designer style B)

Edited by The Sandman

Guest RonMexico82

Well it looks like Axl was about to seriously kick that cunts ass, pity those bodyguards stepped in... rock3

I KNOW I AM NEW AND HAVE NOT COMMENTED BEFORE, BUT LETS GET SOMETHING STRAIGHT... AXL HAS WAITED 10 + YRS TO GET BACK INTO THE SPOTLIGHT AND TO HAVE HIS CURRENT REPUTATION BE ALTERED BY SOME CHILDISH BRAWL IS REDICULOUS... AND FOR ALL OF YOU OUT THERE WHO HAD A PROBLEM WITH HIS PERFORMANCE OVER THE WEEKEND.. YOU TELL ME WHAT 40+ YR OLD MAN CAN STILL RIP IT UP LIKE THAT......

good post, i totally agree.

I have a Tommy Hilfiger jersey. It's fuckin' minted!

I think most of his clothes are glasses of shite but I saw this jersey in California last year and had to get it. I really can't explain why I always go well off topic in my posts. Anyway on topic I have Advanced Higher History to sit tomorrow morning and being that I barely know shit about it I'm gonna have to wing it like a true Scot B)

Anyway on topic I have Advanced Higher History to sit tomorrow morning and being that I barely know shit about it I'm gonna have to wing it like a true Scot B)

why does this story seem familiar..? :rofl-lol:

axl_post_2.jpg

front052006.gif

axl_post_1.jpg

This has been posted many times.

I'll merge this thread with one of the existing ones on this.

Everybody - please read the existing threads before starting a new one to make sure the news hasn't already been posted. If it's more than 24 hours old, then chances are it has already been posted and discussed.

Why are Axl and the guy who is supposedly Tommy wearing different things in the two different pics? I guess Axl probably took off his leather jacket if this situation lasted that long.....I was uder the impression that it was a short little incident..maybe not.

well the rumors have started, i just heard this off a non axl fan.........hey did you hear axl rose was punched out at the mtv music awards by tommy hillfigure last night. :laugh:
I hope Axl punch Tommy back.Axl didnt start it.The only thing Axl did was moves Tommy's girlfriend's drink.The way Tommy acted toward Axlwas like Axl hitted on his girlfreind.Tommy insane.

well the rumors have started, i just heard this off a non axl fan.........hey did you hear axl rose was punched out at the mtv music awards by tommy hillfigure last night. :laugh:
I hope Axl punch Tommy back.Axl didnt start it.The only thing Axl did was moves Tommy's girlfriend's drink.The way Tommy acted toward Axlwas like Axl hitted on his girlfreind.Tommy insane.

girls talking like that is hot. :heart:

but yeah, true words! :xmasssanta:

girls talking like that is hot. :heart:

but yeah, true words! :xmasssanta:

i'd kick axl's ass too if he was hitting on my women, but it just wasn't the case!, well i don't think lol.