izzy cried during 'patience'?

gin_hotel

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1532025/2...?headlines=true

Rose introduced Stradlin before "Think About You" — although his comments were almost immediately drowned out by screams from the audience as the guitarist strutted onstage. The two hugged before launching into the number, and one eyewitness reported seeing Stradlin's eyes welling with tears during "Patience."

Edited by gin_hotel

If this is true..I guess Izzy loved his band has much as we do, and he missed it like hell...

:(

its a nice story, it would been bigger news if axl cried. it would showed that he missed it too

it would have been bigger news if axl cried

Yup, but why would Axl cry? Izzy is crying because he misses those moments, in front of the crowd and people yelling his name and shit.

um maybe for the same reasons. maybe because hes sharing the stage again with a friend and an original gnr member and not bucketheadedbumblefoot or whoever the hell it is who plays guitar

or maybe hes crying because he co-wrote that song and its being 15 years since he played it for the last time... and so many remembers came to his mind.

I remember a post about a guy who saw VR live, and told how Slash was playing Slither without any emotion... and this guy told that Slash seemed to be thinking: "I wish it was Jungle"...

i dont know, but if many fans cryied, how could Izzy dont????

ah what the hell, just have 4 guitarists

Not really, but then I think if he 'd get Izzy back, it would be all a snowball effect. In turn Slash would return, bringing Duff and Matt with him, poor Adler wouldn't get a chance (who needs him anyways when you have ppl like Matt :P ). And before you know it the new gnr would just join up with Scott Weiland who will 'rebuild Velvet Revolver' :lol:

Axl should invite Izzy to be a part of GNR.

" Stradlin left by the end of 1991, and with his departure the band lost their best songwriter; he was replaced by ex-Kill for Thrills guitarist Gilby Clarke." (...)

"Remaining members were infuriated by Rose's inclusion of childhood friend Paul Huge in the new sessions when both Stradlin and Clarke were excluded from rejoining the band."(...)

"By 1996 Slash was officially out of Guns N' Roses, leaving Rose the lone remaining survivor from the group's heyday.. "

So now Izzy's performed...can you guess what's next?....

Edited by Draa

Axl should invite Izzy to be a part of GNR.

ah what the hell, just have 4 guitarists

Sod it, get Buckethead and Brian May involved too and have 6 guitarists.

Seriously though, I loved it when Izzy walked off after Think About You and the crowd were just shoutin Izzy Izzy Izzy Izzy Izzy Izzy!!!!! Fuckin ace!!! I hope theres a few cameos appearances at Hammersmith ^_^

Grimo.