izzy cried during 'patience'?

gin_hotel

Can't blame him really, very emotional moment i'm sure.

R.

Yeah, i bet he Loved being on stage with Axl again. this could be a step towards a reunion

There will be no reunions. Some brigdes are burned.

There will be no reunions. Some brigdes are burned.

I don't know, this one seems to have been rebuilt. The two have proven that they're friends again. If axl still keeps izzy out, it won't be because they don't get along. Remember all that stuff with Izzy's birthday?

I'm not saying that a full reunion is on the cards. But I would be overjoyed to have any original members (especially izzy) back in the band. This would make my year far more than getting CD. IMHO there's nothing that fortus can do that izzy can't. It can't be a matter of style or ability. Even if it meant having 4 guitarists, or scrapping CD, for me anything would be worth it to have izzy back in the band on a permanent basis.

Edited by Maddergascar

"one eyewitness reported".......out of how many eye witnesses? C'mon people. It seems like it could really be possible, but it also could be a complete fabrication. One person. Maybe that one person missed a whopper of a sneeze on the part of Izzy that left his eyes a bit misty or something. I'm not trying to be a hater, but because something is totally possible doesn't mean it happened.

As for Izzy showing up to rock it.....now that kicks some serious ass rock1

Even if it meant having 4 guitarists, or scrapping CD, for me anything would be worth it to have izzy back in the band on a permanent basis.

I agree....The realease Chinese Democracy is not that important to me..I mean,I've got the leaks right?

I'd pick Izzy over CD any day.

ha wtf :rolleyes:

Even if it meant having 4 guitarists, or scrapping CD, for me anything would be worth it to have izzy back in the band on a permanent basis.

I agree....The realease Chinese Democracy is not that important to me..I mean,I've got the leaks right?

Same here ! rock1

But to have Izzy on CD would be very cool too! ;)

Edited by Alan Niveen

Various online GN'R messageboards have been buzzing with speculation of a full-band reunion since word of Stradlin's arrival reached fans via text message. "There's going to be a reunion for sure," wrote one fan. "There's too much money involved for it not to happen. Izzy will bring the rest of the guys around, you watch."

I'll be watching..

-Kickingthehabit

I kinda think a reunion is becoming more and more inevitable. I think Chinese Democracy needs to run it's course first though. This band is the Chinese Democracy band but once the tour to promote it is over all bets are off. I wouldn't be surprised if the guys in the band now would prefer to move on and do other projects. In the end they know as well as anyone what the fans really want and that's a reunion. Eventually that wears on people and I think this version of Guns will spilt amicably. Velvet Revolver is completely dispoasable, if the guys wanted it a reunion would kill VR in a second. Especially now that Izzy has joined Axl on stage and the chemistry is still obviously there. It's gonna happen, it's just a question of when, not if. And if Axl really wants three guitar players in the band I'd be all for Richard staying.

it would have been bigger news if axl cried

Yup, but why would Axl cry? Izzy is crying because he misses those moments, in front of the crowd and people yelling his name and shit.

um maybe for the same reasons. maybe because hes sharing the stage again with a friend and an original gnr member and not bucketheadedbumblefoot or whoever the hell it is who plays guitar

Axl didn't cry, at all.

and it's Ron Thal, aka Bumblefoot. Get it right, he is part of the current GnR'.

ROFL

You are sir, are a grade A dumbass.

umm you guys really dont think very logically.

the chances of a full scale reunion with everyone is fuck all.

axl wants to stay as far the fuck away from steven as possible so thats out.

matts role in gnr is over and hes never coming back.

Brain is the better of the drummers.

If Duff were to return i would think Tommy would maybe just step aside but maybe not.

Slash or izzy would be the most complicated because they got 3 guitarists already.

even to just get one of then back would be pushing the amount of guirat players.

Forus seems stuck where he is. axls not gonna fire him any time soon as with Fink.

I like Thal in this lineup and hope he stays but he doesnt seem very big in the project yet so there could be slashes big lead part or a very little rhthm part for izzy.

and its too late for axl to change the name because of all the hype and if all these guys just spontaneously fucked off right after CD we would have one totally tainted CD credited for people in the band for only the one CD and not the actual band members.

and thats why unless someone pulls a bucket its pretty fuckin hard to even picture a reunion

Izzy playing with the band as a guest IMO was him supporting his friend Axl and putting his stamp of approval on the band. A reunion is not closer, it couldn't be further away. Izzy playing with these guys only gives this band, Guns N' Roses, more credibility. The other guy who co-founded the band gave it his OK. I think thats really cool.

Axl is not going to just can Tommy or Robin because some people want Duff or Slash back in the band. :book:

you reunion wishers will hold on to anything you can :rofl-lol::sleeper: