Do you find the setlists a bit weird?

Son Of A Gun

These setlists in 2006 (and same with 2001/2002) how they mix the songs really is quite overly weird. You get say an old song like Mr. Brownstone, and then you get something like Madagascar, I mean the way the show is set out blends the song flow but it 's quite weird to have such a big difference. Although I was very impressed for an instance with the Chiba '02 show when they played Out Ta Get Me and Then Rhiad And The Bedouins right after it, that was classic.

These setlists in 2006 (and same with 2001/2002) how they mix the songs really is quite overly weird. You get say an old song like Mr. Brownstone, and then you get something like Madagascar, I mean the way the show is set out blends the song flow but it 's quite weird to have such a big difference. Although I was very impressed for an instance with the Chiba '02 show when they played Out Ta Get Me and Then Rhiad And The Bedouins right after it, that was classic.

because they're making a dvd...

and if they're coming out with a 2nd greatest hits... this might come along with it to keep the new gnr fans happy as well as old gnr fans as well.

I don't think they'll do a DVD including songs that appear on Chinese Democracy before CD will be released. That'd be very strange. He says he wants to get the long awaited album out and takes it all off cause half of the songs are on a dvd released before. It wouldn't work...