Bumblefoot just a temporary guitar player for GN'R?

CarlosEC

According to Los 40 Principales (the most famous music radio channel in Spain) Bumblefoot were just in Guns N'Roses for the 5 shows in New York. It seems like the REAL Guns N'Roses new guitar player was ill in these dates but he will be recovered for the European tour. In fact they at Los 40 have said Guns N'Roses (with the real new guitar player and without Bumblefoot) are now in London shooting a video for their first single of their new record.

Edited by CarlosEC

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Los 40 Principales (the most famous music radio channel in Spain) Bumblefoot were just in Guns N'Roses for the 5 shows in New York. It seems like the REAL Guns N'Roses new guitar player was ill in these dates but he will be recovered for the European tour. In fact they at Los 40 have said Guns N'Roses (with the real new guitar player and without Bumblefoot) are now in London shooting a video for their first single of their new record.

Interesting. I wouldnt be surprised if the whole Bumblefoot thing was true. Someone asked him if he was just temporary and he said something like "we will have to see". And thats the 2nd mention of GNR in London recording a video. Would be sweet if its true rock1

Please tell me how a country on almost the opposite side of the world from NY could possibly find this out before New York radio channels?

Just remember that it seems Guns N'Roses are 'on almost the opposite side of the world from NY' right now...

By the way, I can't say if it's true or just bullshit, I just say what I've heard.

Edited by CarlosEC

Guest JohnUlmer
Please tell me how a country on almost the opposite side of the world from NY could possibly find this out before New York radio channels?

spain.gif

Opposite side of the world? :huh:

Back to Geography 101, Moop. :lol:

spain.gif

When I asked him/her I closed the window and thought... opened the window and gonna tell him/her the same thing... Spain opposite side of the world from NYC? :rofl-lol:

Edited by CarlosEC

So why did Axl introduce him as 'the new guy'??? :rolleyes:

Because although he was just a temporary member, he was new... wasn't he? :) .

Axl have also said Bumblefoot joined Guns N'Roses just a few days before the first NYC show... so it could be because of the illness of the real guitar player.

Interesting, but how was Bumblefoot introduced at the NYC shows? What did Axl say about him?

Well, we'll find out in a few days if it's true on not.

YEEEEEEEEEES!!! just 5 days more... to see Guns N'Roses 14 years after!!!

So now all we have to do is find out every guitar player that is ill.

Hehe I'm calling all the Hospitals in USA asking for an 'ill guitar player', at the moment I have no news about that :P

By the way, I like your signature, it's related to mine :) .

spain.gif

Obviously you haven't heard of exaggeration. :huh:

cool, thx for spreading a lie

Then why Axl didn't say anything about this?

Why he didn't mention Bumblefoot was temporary?

Not during shows and not even at the radio...well it may answer the question why he was only hired 2 weeks before the shows...

spain.gif

LOL ... fucking yankees

Get off this American forum then if you don't like it, fuckface.

I wish Axl would use some of that money he got from Sanctuary to lure Bucket back into the band. I know a lot of you don't like his appearance but Bumblefoot looks like somebody out of Megadeth or Cannibal Corpse. I don't give a fuck about Bumblefoot being a nice guy either. All I know is Buckethead is the superior guitarist and GnR would rock much harder with him, and he doesn't play gay ass guitars shaped like swiss cheese and feet. So Axl please brake the bank and get the Big B back on board.

cool, thx for spreading a lie

Well... I just say what I've heard... a lie?... it's an ugly word man... you're calling somebody a liar... and although I hate Los 40 (as I hope you do too) I think they use to be a well-informed channel... that's why I posted the news here.

Edited by CarlosEC