better version of 16 sec "check mate"

Frozen Inferno

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a new Guns N' Roses song but it's not called "Check-Mate" for what I know.

A couple monthes ago it wasn't labeled that way.

It'a a really old demo and we are just gonna have to wait for the full song.

Guest JohnUlmer
hm. i'm pretty convinced that is axl. if i'm wrong, i'm wrong... but... i do think it is fairly recently recorded material.... think it is is pre appetite era??? i know that's an opinion but i'd really be okay with saying it is a "wrong" one.

That's not the pre-Appetite voice. I'd wager it was from the same sessions as I.R.S. and CITR.

hm. i'm pretty convinced that is axl. if i'm wrong, i'm wrong... but... i do think it is fairly recently recorded material.... think it is is pre appetite era??? i know that's an opinion but i'd really be okay with saying it is a "wrong" one.

That's not the pre-Appetite voice. I'd wager it was from the same sessions as I.R.S. and CITR.

no, no, I know... shit, i forgot to include Mr. Sparkle's comment about it on page one... he said it reminded him of pre-appetite sounding vocals... i was pretty confused with here that came from but.. yeah, you know.

Yeah, I noticed that to. Notice 'Checkmate' video gets cutt off? Like someone made a video for this song, and only show us that portion. Probably same person who is leaking it. :drevil:

I'm not so sure about the Checkmate thing.

What is that a picture of, in the video I linked?

Definitely sounds like the recent Axl, but we'll just have to see where this goes.

omg...all this new crap is worrying me!!! :blink: ...why the hell can't he sing some song in a normal way...why is he choking himself again and again???

...it shoud be better that this fuckin computer programme "SAM" would sing than he himself!!! <_<:(

Edited by WiLLy"The Kid"

no, no, I know... shit, i forgot to include Mr. Sparkle's comment about it on page one... he said it reminded him of pre-appetite sounding vocals... i was pretty confused with here that came from but.. yeah, you know.

not so much the vocals, just the cheesy 1983 music behind them.

Wow.this is great.. rock3

This is so funny..It's happening the same thing that happened with "Better" <_<

Someone has the full version,and it's having so much fun playing with us.. :angry:

It sounds so good..Of course is Axl!! :wub:

I can' wait hear the whole thing..