HOOBASTANK cover "Civil War"

BleedingMonk

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone please record this and put it into mp3 format and upload it to a file sharing site (you send it etc?) as the java script will not work on my computer .

Cheers

CJ

Yeah, someone please?? I would love to have the mp3 of it, thanks

Nope, it sucks. I'll tell you why. As soon as I heard him sing the "my hands are tied" part and realized he's singing it like the rest of the song, it ruined it. Axl sings in two different voices in the real song, and thats what MAKES THAT SONG. There is tremendous passion that comes through the song when he sings the parts that are higher.

J

Edited by Storm88000

ok so hoobastank talks shit about axl, and then covers civil war.

nice.

When did he talk shit about Axl?? And what did he say??

I know he talked shit about Scott Weiland, saying he was a dick to them on the Velvet Revolver tour last year, but I havent heard him say anything about Axl.

Nope, it sucks. I'll tell you why. As soon as I heard him sing the "my hands are tied" part and realized he's singing it like the rest of the song, it ruined it. Axl sings in two different voices in the real song, and thats what MAKES THAT SONG. There is tremendous passion that comes through the song when he sings the parts that are higher.

J

That was the only part of the song I didnt like, but other than that it was great.

J

You're right on the "two different voices"-part, Axl's singing gives the song another dimension. But apart from that I really liked this cover, good job!