Message From Bumblefoot.

Ted

"Hi all, Ron here - won't be able to keep up with emails and messages during the tour, so I wanna give a quick hello before it starts Smiley GnR is blessed to have such wonderful friends (you guys and gals) - I'm lookin' forward to returnin' the love and givin' ya all I got. See ya in Europe Smiley

Ron"

link to message

Ron asked me to share this with all GNR fans.. he is a real great guy and were very honored to have him as a member of gnr.. He is also a member of RosesOfVelvet

Thanks

site whoring?

no offense, but is there a way to be sure it's him? i could say i'm Axl, but that doesn't mean i am.

yes.. I recieved an email from his Official email address.. also his ip checks out with GNR current location.. Im not site whoring im just doing the man a favor and spreading a message that he asked me to share with all of you.. Im pretty sure that Ron reads the message boards so please leave him some support.. hes a great guy!

site whoring?

no offense, but is there a way to be sure it's him? i could say i'm Axl, but that doesn't mean i am.

yes.. I recieved an email from his Official email address.. also his ip checks out with GNR current location.. Im not site whoring im just doing the man a favor and spreading a message that he asked me to share with all of you.. Im pretty sure that Ron reads the message boards so please leave him some support.. hes a great guy!

ah, okay.

but you were site whoring by posting links to your site twice.

anywho, he's a good guy. if you wanna chat with him, hit him up on myspace, he's great and fun to talk to!

Im 100% certain that it is him.. I dont think axl could have picked any 1 else better to fill the shoes of Slash and BH.. this guy is a real down to earth and doesnt see himself above the fans..

Im 100% certain that it is him.. I dont think axl could have picked any 1 else better to fill the shoes of Slash and BH.. this guy is a real down to earth and doesnt see himself above the fans..

It takes alot more than being a nice guy to fill Slash's shoes. ^_^

The guy's fucking awesome.

I just got this reply from him:

bumblefoot4vu.jpg

He shits all over that KFC bucket wearing freak. :P

yea, he's awesome. he replys quick as fuck, too:

"dude, i'm real happy you joined GN'R! i decided to get a Bumblefoot album off iTunes, and it's awesome!

Ron, you're an amazing guitar player, i wish i knew of you earlier! plus, you totally owned Slash on your November Rain solo :)"

Thanks for being so supportive - you da man! :)

bbf

..seems like uncle axl brought this guy..cause he's not able to handle the demanded fan-contact himself...:)

..just a fuckin' thought..

uh i'm pretty sure talent had something to do with it too but lord knows gnr fans need a guy like this... :)

..seems like uncle axl brought this guy..cause he's not able to handle the demanded fan-contact himself...:)

..just a fuckin' thought..

uh i'm pretty sure talent had something to do with it too but lord knows gnr fans need a guy like this... :)

better than some bumbling idiot who talks throw a creepy mask.

Ron, you're an amazing guitar player, i wish i knew of you earlier! plus, you totally owned Slash on your November Rain solo :)"

Thanks for being so supportive - you da man! :)

bbf

HA! P4A is gonna have a meltdown when she sees this! :xmasssanta: