Axl Retains Hair Stylist To Travel With Him For European Tour

madison

again, you people find the dumbest things to discuss, who really gives a fuck what he does with his hair?????

the music rocks, the band kicks dick, and i think the hair is fine, so what the fuck???????

I totally agree! Who gives a fuck about his hair?!?! His voice is back, and that's what matters!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cherry_bomb

ive grown to love them.

if the hair of a musician deters people from listening to the music, they're stupid fucks :fuckyou:

I like it :xmasssanta:

but again ,who am I to judge if his hair is good or not?

I can say my opinion and thats all

If he likes it,let him have it...fine with me B)

Edited by Martina

Some breakage would occur and IF his hair was thinning and ASSUMING this is the reason for the inital application in the first place,

Check out that court case video from 1994 where he's on the witness stand, he was balding BIGTIME then. It's obviously a weave, anyone with good eyesight can see that. I just don't like the gotee. As far as the thing that matters most though, his voice, I wouldn't change a thing :)

I don't see why people complain about Axl's hair.

His hairstyle looks damn good. At least he didn't pull a Hetfield, and cut his hair short.

He did cut his hair shot in 1998. Remember the mug shot photo?

Some breakage would occur and IF his hair was thinning and ASSUMING this is the reason for the inital application in the first place,

Check out that court case video from 1994 where he's on the witness stand, he was balding BIGTIME then. It's obviously a weave, anyone with good eyesight can see that. I just don't like the gotee. As far as the thing that matters most though, his voice, I wouldn't change a thing :)

I don't see why people complain about Axl's hair.

His hairstyle looks damn good. At least he didn't pull a Hetfield, and cut his hair short.

He did cut his hair shot in 1998. Remember the mug shot photo?

These r not that old and he looked cool!

axl-blusa-red.jpg

AxlChile7.jpg

sorry , I wanna understand one thing: Axl is losing his hair , he used to lose his hair in the past years or not? Because seems to me like if Axl has the braids just to hide this (supposed) problem. however he looks fine with the braids :)

sorry , I wanna understand one thing: Axl is losing his hair , he used to lose his hair in the past years or not? Because seems to me like if Axl has the braids just to hide this (supposed) problem. however he looks fine with the braids :)

fabio non ho capito che vuoi dire...

Sorry i didn't get it...

I never minded the braids, i thought they were pretty cool. Just the entire 2002 look was just completly strange. The 2006 look is really really rocking house tho.

Also btw its not very strange that a band of 8 people to take a hair stylist on tour.

voglio sapere se axl sta perdendo i capelli e con le treccine cerca di nascondere questo problema qui.capito?

Lo chiedo anche perchè ho sentito in giro e ho visto sul web ke axl ha una specie di parrucca...boh

Sì dicono di sì anche se le treccine non fanno altro che peggiorare la situazione...in realtà penso che solo lui e pochi altri sappiano quanti capelli veri ha in testa!!!

Yes they say he's loosing his hair and he trys to hide it, I actually think that only him and a few others know how many real hair he still has! :)

I like the braids (I got my hair like that last summer), but I don't see why he has them tied back. But he's really not doing himself any favours with the beard. As one of my friends said "it makes him look like a creepy old man." :drevil:

I like the braids now. They're definetly an improvement from the '02 Matrix twins look.

Yea definitely, this version of his hair is so much better probably because of the facial hair

Yeah Axl would look like a dumbass without his goatee unless the braids were gone.

Edited by Forsaken

The braids make him look like a joke to every music fan in the world that isn't a diehard Axlite.

They look absolutely ridiculous and is so obviously a weave.

I'm there with you, man. I don't see how anyone can look at those things on his head and say "Man, those look great!"

They look freaking stupid (at best)

Seriously, why does he do that? Is he bald or something?

The braids make him look like a joke to every music fan in the world that isn't a diehard Axlite.

They look absolutely ridiculous and is so obviously a weave.

I'm there with you, man. I don't see how anyone can look at those things on his head and say "Man, those look great!"

They look freaking stupid (at best)

Seriously, why does he do that? Is he bald or something?

Yes.