GnR Bootleg DVDs - 12, 14, 15 & 17 May 2006

Longpig

Cool well as soon as I have the torrent downloaded?!?! And someone tells me what "seeding" is and how to "seed" I'll be doing my bit.... all I know is how to "plant my seed" and I doubt it's that.... :confused:

LP

Yes. The first torrent should be up two to three hours after darknemus recieves them.

Also, the taper isn't parting with the close up master tape of 05.17, only the center shot version.

How is it going with this order? I think it´s just great that you all are doing this so the gigs can be spread freely to everyone! I will help seed those torrents real good with my 100MB/s connection!

Please let me know when they are up! :P

Yes. The first torrent should be up two to three hours after darknemus recieves them.

Also, the taper isn't parting with the close up master tape of 05.17, only the center shot version.

How is it going with this order? I think it´s just great that you all are doing this so the gigs can be spread freely to everyone! I will help seed those torrents real good with my 100MB/s connection!

All I know, is that darknemus said the seller will be shipping sometime around the first of June. I believe Dark was going to contact the seller today to see what the status is.

Also, I believe they will be torrented one at a time to the PC tracker, by date of shows.

All I know, is that darknemus said the seller will be shipping sometime around the first of June. I believe Dark was going to contact the seller today to see what the status is.

Also, I believe they will be torrented one at a time to the PC tracker, by date of shows.

Sounds great. Thanks for the update!

sorry to let u guys know but i just been told the usa seller found out about these torrent thing and who ever has been saying their gonna immediatly torrent and circlate these show has been put to the back of the queue by the seller. at th end of the day the sooner this spreads then he start losing sales... i would advise in future you don't go boasting on forums don't paste this along every forum so anyone can see! do these things via pm or just do the torrent when u recieve the dvd!

sod this i'm gonna buy mine its faster.

Selfish bastard doesn't deserve to make money off this!

Bootlegs are meant to be shared imo!

I agree, but I don't. I feel if it's the taper himself selling clones of the masters, it's alright. Like, he took the risk of getting caught n' such filming that the taper should be able to make a bit of money, I'm not saying that it's right or anything but if it's clones of the master straight from the taper himself it's (in a way) fine.

I don't know if you'll able to understand what I'm trying to say, I don't really know how to word it that well.

Selfish bastard doesn't deserve to make money off this!

Bootlegs are meant to be shared imo!

I agree, but I don't. I feel if it's the taper himself selling clones of the masters, it's alright. Like, he took the risk of getting caught n' such filming that the taper should be able to make a bit of money, I'm not saying that it's right or anything but if it's clones of the master straight from the taper himself it's (in a way) fine.

I don't know if you'll able to understand what I'm trying to say, I don't really know how to word it that well.

Get your point, boy. And i strongly agree.