The living Things open GNRs in Madrid

hularre

I did not know them..Could anyone explain more about this group?. They play rock from the South of USA, St Louis, isn it?. But are they related with Grunge movement too??

Grunge?? not at all. To me they sound like a mix of T-Rex and Backyard Babies (glam-punk-rock??)

I did not know them..Could anyone explain more about this group?. They play rock from the South of USA, St Louis, isn it?. But are they related with Grunge movement too??

Grunge?? not at all. To me they sound like a mix of T-Rex and Backyard Babies (glam-punk-rock??)

Put together the voice of Kings Of leon and the music of Backyard Babies... it's Living Things.

:-) I m sorry, what unculture!!!!.. but I dont know either them..I remain the same punnnkkk

Put together the voice of Kings Of leon and the music of Backyard Babies... it's Living Things.

I know,,i have to listen more..Not only GNRs :-)))

I was thrilled to find out Alice in Chains was opening for Guns in Holland but since they are playing here in Madrid in some kind of festival next week I highly doubt it they will open tonight as well. Does anyone have info on the support acts of today's show?

Base

Damnocracy

Bachs new band

more likely A7X or bullet for my valentine, both the same band cept bullet is a helluva lotmore emo and nowhere near as talented

no they arent.. A7X is good.. bullet is ... well unlistenable..

damnocracy would be cool tho

I think he just offended us on spanish :o

:xmassrudolph:

Btw, What does "telonero" mean?

the group which go before the big one jejej

Sorry about my poor vocabulary but i kill yesterday more of my few neurones with the worst wine of supermarket

greetins norwegian