Will we get a Single before September ??

Axl2002

What you people think ?

Will we get a new single before the start of the us-tour in september ?

I really hope that AXl doesn`t make the same mistake like in 2002.

A Single/Video in August would be perfect right between the

europe and us tour..

We'll get a single this time round im sure. if not then man id be gutted.

I expect one to drop in august.

You and me both.

I (stubbornly?) refuse to believe Axl has not learned from any of his past mistakes in 2002. I din't know the album itself has to be out (ha, ha), but I do think we need a single and a video.

If Axl fails us again I'm done with Guns N' Roses but I believe he will come through this time. He is in the right place and he seems excited!

On topic: Yes.

I agree with you man.

Based on what we have heard thus far, 'Better' is the obvious single I think.

Nearly to a man, everyone I have played it for liked it. Even people who openly mock both Axl and my continued support of him and his new endeavor.

Based on what we have heard thus far, 'Better' is the obvious single I think.

Nearly to a man, everyone I have played it for liked it. Even people who openly mock both Axl and my continued support of him and his new endeavor.

Your experience is almost identical to mine, including the part about your continued support being mocked!

Yes, everyone seems to dig the new single and it would be a great single

I strongly feel the first single will be more of an epic though. Something in the November Rain genre but very powerful, so that when people hear it, they will be like " Holy Crap " where has this guy been?

If he doesn't release something before the US tour, he'll quickly realise his mistake when he performs to half empty arenas.

yeah just like in 2002 well the palace in detroit had alot of empy seats anyways