Detroit 2002

Snakepitwalker

The concert ended cause Axl was going to break local curfew and was going to be charged like $25,000 and he decided that it was not worth it

Really??

All the Axelites keep saying how Axl doesn't care about the money, only the music!

Interesting.

The concert ended cause Axl was going to break local curfew and was going to be charged like $25,000 and he decided that it was not worth it

Really??

All the Axelites keep saying how Axl doesn't care about the money, only the music!

Interesting.

I would agree that Axl does not really care about the money, but he's not stupid. Throwing 25,000 dollars away just for a song? He's not Rockefeller.

Really??

Interesting.

I would agree that Axl does not really care about the money, but he's not stupid. Throwing 25,000 dollars away just for a song? He's not Rockefeller.

yeah 25,000 is alot of money.

Really??

Interesting.

yeah 25,000 is alot of money.

But didn't Axl have to forfiet 1 million dollars after he didn't show up in Philly??

25 grand is nothing compared to a million.

yeah he messed up the order of the verses. it had nothing to do with curfew he thought the guys were behind in time when he was actually ahead. i was just happy i got to see axl in the first place, but a bit disapointed i didnt get to hear paradise city. the funniest part is he has like 4 big monitors with the words so large i could almost read them for the floor, i mean if you have them there use them. but yeah hopefully there will be a nice US tour in the fall/winter.