I think Axl & the band must have visited here

Son Of A Gun

I think Axl and co. must have been on this board for a while and examined the comments that people had of the band. I mean....people ragged about Axl's hip hop look, about Robin's gothic look, and then this time around it changed, they must have given out unofficial demos out for people to listen and having gotten back good feedback they must have decided to play the songs. IMO the band surely must at certain stages be looking and examining what fans want and to see how they can satisfy that need. Finally we get things a bit our way rock1

Guest roses_are_red
I think Axl and co. must have been on this board for a while and examined the comments that people had of the band. I mean....people ragged about Axl's hip hop look, about Robin's gothic look, and then this time around it changed, they must have given out unofficial demos out for people to listen and having gotten back good feedback they must have decided to play the songs. IMO the band surely must at certain stages be looking and examining what fans want and to see how they can satisfy that need. Finally we get things a bit our way rock1

I think there were some people checking for them in the forums, telling them what people think about GNR. But maybe axl checks the forum daily. And of course he checks what girls post about him in "AXL PICS!" thread.

we've noticed that too, Bob

[common knowledge]

You cant help but be curious about what the world is saying about you, and when your not in the public eye, forums are the place to go, and this one seems to be the best one out here. I mean if you were famous wouldnt you be curious about what people are saying about you, especially on a forum thats ALMOST made for you

I think there were some people checking for them in the forums, telling them what people think about GNR. But maybe axl checks the forum daily. And of course he checks what girls post about him in "AXL PICS!" thread.

:lol:

Yeah,i think the same. :rolleyes:

The band looks so much better than in 2002,Axl for sure checks this forum and others.. :wub:

Axl take off those braids please!!!I like them but everybody wants to see your beautiful straight red hair again!! :wub: PLEASE.

:lol:

The band looks so much better than in 2002,Axl for sure checks this forum and others.. :wub:

Axl take off those braids please!!!I like them but everybody wants to see your beautiful straight red hair again!! :wub: PLEASE.

I think someone has a red head fetish :P you know im jokin lol

love ya really

somethin tells me axl couldn't give a second fuck about what anyone thinks about him but who knows :):)

I second that.

Axl said on the Trunk show that he pays attention to rumors...which was a pretty obvious way of saying he still goes online. We know he used to visit HTGTH and probably here as well. I am sure he still does. I think he DID pay attention to what people were saying. He saw people telling him to ditch the dreads, rappa style, work on his voice, lose weight, etc. - and he did all that. And I think he intentionally posted the first three leaks online to test the waters before his comeback - the reason he mentioned Better and TWAT to Rolling Stone like a week before they leaked reinforces this.

Just my opinion, but yeah.

I think someone has a red head fetish :P you know im jokin lol

love ya really

:rofl-lol: Hehehehehe yeah...

Love ya too!! B)

somethin tells me axl couldn't give a second fuck about what anyone thinks about him but who knows :):)

I second that.

Axl said on the Trunk show that he pays attention to rumors...which was a pretty obvious way of saying he still goes online. We know he used to visit HTGTH and probably here as well. I am sure he still does. I think he DID pay attention to what people were saying. He saw people telling him to ditch the dreads, rappa style, work on his voice, lose weight, etc. - and he did all that. And I think he intentionally posted the first three leaks online to test the waters before his comeback - the reason he mentioned Better and TWAT to Rolling Stone like a week before they leaked reinforces this.

Just my opinion, but yeah.

Yet people say he don't care about his fans. :rolleyes:

Well, if Axl reads this, I don't like the Chuck Norris beard :P

I don't know if that's what he looks like right now but that's what he looked like in the most recent (I think) picture, maybe when Hilfiger went crazy?

Even if you are not famous, don´t you want to know what people think/say about you?

Of course he reads the forums and knows what´s going on, or do you think he doesn´t give a fuck? Also, there are people in this forum who know pretty well that uncle Axl or his camp read the forums :book:

We know he used to visit HTGTH..

How do you know that?

I don't know if Axl reads the boards--I'm sure he has better things to do with his time and reading a forum probably isn't a main priority.

However, I remember madison saying quite recently that she wasn't allowed into an after-party due to a thread she started on here regarding Axl's behaviour and attitude towards fans. As the thread seemed to sorta bad-mouth Axl (which I don't think it did) she wasn't allowed in. Meaning--people associated with Axl read the boards--or, are at least aware of what's being written.

How do you know that?

I don't know if Axl reads the boards--I'm sure he has better things to do with his time and reading a forum probably isn't a main priority.

However, I remember madison saying quite recently that she wasn't allowed into an after-party due to a thread she started on here regarding Axl's behaviour and attitude towards fans. As the thread seemed to sorta bad-mouth Axl (which I don't think it did) she wasn't allowed in. Meaning--people associated with Axl read the boards--or, are at least aware of what's being written.

I know that because Axl made references to users from HTGTH, I think during RIR 3, and there were a few other times he discussed being on forums and I think it was made known that he had been a user on HTGTH.

Where did madison say she couldn't get into a post-party because of her topic?

I think somebody probably is looking on these forums and reading what the fans want, but Axl seems to have better stuff to do. Like rehearse for RIR.

But you'd never know if it was one of them! Half the people on this forum have the same variation of (insert band member's name here)lover(insert random number here).

I agree that I deon't think he gives a shit about what people write, how they want him to look or whether or not to wear braids, That would be totally gay for him to act and dress the way some kids on forums want him to to. Thats not what makes him who he is, thats more like American Idol Bullshit. I personally dig the braids.

How do you know that?

I know that because Axl made references to users from HTGTH, I think during RIR 3, and there were a few other times he discussed being on forums and I think it was made known that he had been a user on HTGTH.

Where did madison say she couldn't get into a post-party because of her topic?

Oh yeah--of course. I forgot about him naming user names. Damn, imagine PMing someone and then finding out they're actually Axl Rose :shocked:

I can't remember in what thread madison said she couldn't get into a post-party. She definately said it though--lots of people reacted to it.

I don't doubt Axl checks the forums from time to time. Most artists nowadays seem to be up with what's going on on the internet. Alot of them even have their own myspace now. The funny thing is for everyone who says Axl's tardniness to shows is just "Rock n' Roll" I wonder how they would feel about Axl and the band getting fashion tips from people on forums. Or reading to see what people think so they can cater to us. Not very rock n' roll now is it. :lol: