If there are more leaks

where's izzy?

If there are any more leaks I don't think we should download them. We got our 'appetizers' with Better TWAT, IRS, and CITR. that should hold us off untill fall, if thats even true.

Besides, we don't want the album to be ruined when we get it. We've already heard at least 7 songs from it. And that only leaves about 5 or 6 new ones.

So my point is, if we can control ourselves, I don't think we should download any more new songs.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if it does leak, Why not download it. Not my fault Axl's management is horrible. Plus people act like Axl's going to lose fans and money by the leaks, Most people from the Axl days dont even know these leaks exist so i doubt it matters that much. On another hand why pay for something that could "Suck", Thats how i look at it when i download a song thats supposed to be great. So many let downs out there not worth paying for anyways.

Edited by ChrisXGNR

ill download no matter what, but its not like im going to skip out on the album. i intend on buying at least 3 copies

Yeah, I'll def buy a copy anyway so I don't really care, it's not like I'm replacing the album with the demos. They're just demos - I'll still wanna buy the damn thing when it comes out.

I'll download it - no bout about it - All it would take is for one guy on this or any forum to get a hold of it, and start talking about it and you expect people will just sit here and not go fucking bannanas looking for it?

Like anyone is really going to sit here ( you included ) and listen to people talking about a new Democracy leak and say to themselves " It's not right, I'll wait for the Album"

Wake up and smell the shit your shoveling

I'll download and would still buy this album even if we get every single song on it prematurely

ill download no matter what, but its not like im going to skip out on the album. i intend on buying at least 3 copies

exactly, it isn't gunno stop fans from buying the album when it comes out even if by the time it does come out the entire album has become leaks!

(hey 100, next stop 1000!) :lol:

I hope t's released like Contraband, with different colors or something.

If there are any more leaks I don't think we should download them. We got our 'appetizers' with Better TWAT, IRS, and CITR. that should hold us off untill fall, if thats even true.

Besides, we don't want the album to be ruined when we get it. We've already heard at least 7 songs from it. And that only leaves about 5 or 6 new ones.

So my point is, if we can control ourselves, I don't think we should download any more new songs.

DOWNLOAD THIS!!!

joe_middle_finger_salute_small.jpg

DOWNLOAD THIS!!!

:o:lol: Dude, is that you? Ha! GNR fans are great. Always ready with a big ol' FU.

Anyway, I'm not saying i didn't download the new leaks, I'm just saying I want a surprise to be left on the album.

That is all.

DOWNLOAD THIS!!!

:o:lol: Dude, is that you? Ha! GNR fans are great. Always ready with a big ol' FU.

Anyway, I'm not saying i didn't download the new leaks, I'm just saying I want a surprise to be left on the album.

That is all.

I think thats the fat GAY guy on The Sopranos. Hes not really gay but his Character is. lol

That is all.

I think thats the fat GAY guy on The Sopranos. Hes not really gay but his Character is. lol

Oh, it sucks not having HBO.

fuck that! i'll download every song that leaks and still go buy the cd once it's released. i'm too afraid that the cd won't be out , even though Axl says fall, he could delay it again. Especially if he wants to add ron thal to the cd. i'll download every new song that comes my way.

fuck that! i'll download every song that leaks and still go buy the cd once it's released. i'm too afraid that the cd won't be out , even though Axl says fall, he could delay it again. Especially if he wants to add ron thal to the cd. i'll download every new song that comes my way.

ithese songs are probably not the versions that will make it to the album also

Ditto... And Axl said "fall or late fall". I am thinking LATE FALL, December maybe???