Tommy Stinson smashing his bass

he's the fuckin man! tell me thats not Guns N' Roses!

That had to be cool to see, the band comes out and halfway thru the song he just starts smashing the fuck out of his bass rock1 rock3

I fucking hate when musicians destroy their instruments. It is tacky and totally low-class.

That had to be cool to see, the band comes out and halfway thru the song he just starts smashing the fuck out of his bass rock1 rock3

I fucking hate when musicians destroy their instruments. It is tacky and totally low-class.

I never knew that all musicians were high class <_<

but why? I think it's really cool! And I would kill to be able to afford to smash my bass on every gig I do.. :) I actually smashed an old cheap bass once. A kick I can tell!

i see it that was funny as hell and hardcore to :lol:

Wich song was that?

Welcome to the Jungle.

His bass stopped working in the middle of the song so he got pissed and smashed it onstage. It reminds me of the time Axl smashed his mic onstage after it stopped working during You Could Be Mine back in RIR2.

all yeah i remember that axl mic stop working so izzy took over tell axl founds a mic that work

Damn he really looks like a badass when he is trashing that bass :D

You judge badasses pretty good and quick cause it´s not much of the smashing you actually see, hehe. :P

Edited by Lukinx

Weird, it's not in my version. I've got the 5 mins 46 one. The TV version too...

Weird.

i have the tv version too, it´s just a short moment, you have to watch carefully

the nagel isn´t that great

atthe far right, you see tommy smashing his bass

hilarious

• 3 years later...