Sweet Cild O` Mine Remix!!???

Nahoj

Have anybody heard this peace of crap? They have ruined the whole song. I think they call themslef Flat Pack or something. I heard this song a while a go. And now i suddenly wonder, is this legal, Did Axl gave them a permition to use this song?

Have anybody heard this peace of crap? They have ruined the whole song. I think they call themslef Flat Pack or something. I heard this song a while a go. And now i suddenly wonder, is this legal, Did Axl gave them a permition to use this song?

You don't need a permition to make a remix afaik..

You don't need a permition to make a remix afaik..

You dont? Someone must stop this remix hysteria. I hate does remix songs, it should be ilegal!

I heard a cover of KOHD today, fuckers.. it sucked so much, some girl that completely destroyed it.. Fuck, she should go to prison. Life sentence.

Yeah. When i was at a party for a while ago, i heard the SCOM remix. An di was a little drunk and i snapped. went straight out. man i was so mad when i heard they had made a remix of that to:P

Guest cherry_bomb

its been covered/remixed quite a lot now. i was in topshop a few months ago and this fucking awful dj remixed it, o it was so bad. it was like really mellow dance music, was just awful :no:

it's not illegal because they claim that its just 'sampling' songs. but clearly axl should go shoot them in the face. with a bazooka. :anger:

Or make a song out of them :P

Just thought about that;)

I heard a cover of KOHD today, -------.. it sucked so much, some girl that completely destroyed it.. ----, she should go to prison. Life sentence.

You feel that strongly about Bob Dylan, I think you posted this on the wrong forum.

You dont? Someone must stop this remix hysteria. I hate does remix songs, it should be ilegal!

Exactly - stop ruining and disgracing good songs! :anger:

I heard a cover of KOHD today, fuckers.. it sucked so much, some girl that completely destroyed it.. Fuck, she should go to prison. Life sentence.

I suppose you mean Avril Lavigne? I've heard that too and she should seriously be put through Chinese nipple torture for that :angry:

Who cares if someone remixes or covers a song? It don´t make the original worse and actually sometimes covers and remixes become better than the original. So maybe we have to wade through shitty covers to sometime get to hear good ones. (like KOHD with GN´R for example). What if Dylan would´ve said no cause he thought they were shitty? Some of you people really need to cool down with this GN´R piedestal-untouchable idea you seem to have stuck in your heads.

I love GN´R but I would never get mad about someone doing a bad cover version of a GN´R song, cause what´s the point?

Who cares if someone remixes or covers a song? It don´t make the original worse and actually sometimes covers and remixes become better than the original. So maybe we have to wade through shitty covers to sometime get to hear good ones. (like KOHD with GN´R for example). What if Dylan would´ve said no cause he thought they were shitty? Some of you people really need to cool down with this GN´R piedestal-untouchable idea you seem to have stuck in your heads.

I love GN´R but I would never get mad about someone doing a bad cover version of a GN´R song, cause what´s the point?

This remixes are something else. When rock bands makes covers they honor they who first made this song. But a remix cover of a rock band ist just shitty. It is the worst crap that ever has been done. Its not that the GN`R songs must be untouchable, but if someone should make a cover of a GN`R song, big rock band or a great artist, they should at least make an effort to make that cover good;) And not put some crazy techno beats to it. As an Example i want to quote GN`R "A great song can be found anywhere. Do yourself a favor and go find the originals" from The Spaghetti Incident? Her they show respect for the songs they have made cover tracks of. I dont think the remix bands, or what shit i should call them, does this and they shows no respect of making their crappy covers.

Edited by Nahoj