When the vocals to better are brought forward it's going to be

Kaneda

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously guys, this song is better than anything they have ever released and the version we have has Axl's vocals burried. Come on Axl, drop the shit and releases these hits!

I agree, it will be among the best gnr tunes are u the same pessimistic guy that always posts or are there 2 Kanedas :drevil:

When the album drops, Better will be one of the best GNR tunes ever....

But come on, it's not better than Estranged, or Coma...

Then again, when the album drops I may have to eat my words, and I hope I do.

its a good song but not even in top 10 gnr songs but i admit irs better and twat are better than half of the songs from illusions IMO but i think better sounds like a normal pop song untill he screams . itll be a massive hit if teenagers can find 44 year old men cool. but thats a big if with these pussy emo bands. i do think a final version will kick ass but because its the same way they are playing it live i doubt its changing much.

Best ever is pretty funny. It might not even be the best of the new songs (IMO, CITR would contend for that spot). I suppose this is a subjective discussion though.

But it is excellent. It lives up to the quality of the old band, which as far as I'm concerned is the most important thing.

I just saw this for the first time tonight, and its FUCKING AWFUL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DqmpYKNJQA...rock%20in%20rio

Am i missing something here? This is a total disgrace, Axl's voice sucks in places, the band can't be heard at other times...

A real mess is what this song is!

What do you guys think?

That's from Rio, and they had problems with their broadcast, people live at the show, said it was amazing. Which explains why the band can't be heard at times, and Axl's voice sucking in places, and why overall it's just a mess...

Better is good. It has potential. I can't wait to hear the full "Zodiac" though.

You say that all the time, we get it.

You heard it too. It has potential.

:fuckyou: that's for being saucy and sarcastic.