..solo November Rain..

sixtus

Not exactly, because I'm pretty sure VR's album will still be rooted in "Rock N Roll", and not the Techno/Industrial path that Axl has taken GnR on.

:lol: can you tell me which new songs have techno beat ?

:unsure: silkworms?

they dont play that song anymore...its past...it even wont be on cd...so think about that song like it never existed :D

Not exactly, because I'm pretty sure VR's album will still be rooted in "Rock N Roll", and not the Techno/Industrial path that Axl has taken GnR on.

..by the way..what makes you proud to be serbian?..what's your input for being born somewhere..

..serbia especially..makes me laugh to death asshole...

...silkworms was a test...perhaps...

...u better will listen to the new tracks...and then better shut up and kiss your holy serbian earth not to gettin' in my way...

..ok..i mean..2 be honest..this whole entry sounds a little bit violent..

..by the way:

PEACE...

:heart:

(..."good treath - it seems they grow up...")::::::::::

Slash was always the man, and guess what will always be, but as i admire the guy so much, got to say that saul is a genius but for his work to achieve what he want he will have to decide that he is in control. When gnr was at its potential in afd he was great but when axl took control he lost it. I hope to see the old band back together to at least do an album together if axl can at least let the rest of the group have a say it will make a great album like Afd.

Hey Sixtus,

You lost it bro, don't matter if the other dude is Serbian he has te right to message man, just chill out Dude.

Slash aint American Neither is Axl so keep cool.

Yeah I'm sure Slash just despises playing three of the most successful songs of his career.

If that was the case, then why would he have songs like Fall to Pieces, You Got No Right and Loving the Aliens on Contraband?

Use your brain people. It's called common sense.

i got a good reason

maybe because those songs have nothing to do with love, but instead BREAKING UP

there's a difference here

one's a negative feeling, one's positive

not only that, but slash plays blues, and the allmighty gods of blues say "thou shalt play bluesy songs about breaking up to be associated with the blues"

sweet child of mine, patience, and november rain were about the opposite, direct love

and slash is too much of a pansy to play about love

it's simple

No.

Loving the Aliens is about loving your children. Fall to Pieces isn't about breaking up, it's about loving someone so much that you can't live without them. Only YGNR is about breaking up.

you apparently have no idea

lets look at loving the alien(notice the subname is sometimes)

sometimes i think i'm scared, sometimes i know

sometimes is all the time and never means maybe(refrences to making excuses-like "do you still think about me?sometimes" and about how you feel lonely without who you love)

"and i'm moving on....and i'm moving on(sometimes i feel alone)"-not much refrence needed, moving on from someone you gave your heart to is hard

"and i never noticed how lovely were the aliens"-while in love and being depressed he never saw any woman as more than an alien, but now since he's moving on he sees people more for who they are

(can't remember much else from the song, though i like it)

and i can understand how it could be about loving your children, but more of a child's view as growing up, but that said it points more to breaking up

and for fall to pieces.....something undermines your argument, "it's been a long year, since you've been gone, i've been alone here, i've grown old" it says things like how missing and breaking up still hurts, and thinking about her makes him fall to pieces

honestly, if you broke up with someone, would you fall to pieces?no, your lover would save you

the last point to make is......

during contraband scott had alot on his plate

the break up of stp, the divorce, his drug addiction....annd when he realized the drug addiction caused it all.....and what everything meant

well you get the point

..by the way..what makes you proud to be serbian?..what's your input for being born somewhere..

world war 1 still pisses off someone.......

Yeah I'm sure Slash just despises playing three of the most successful songs of his career.

If that was the case, then why would he have songs like Fall to Pieces, You Got No Right and Loving the Aliens on Contraband?

i got a good reason

not only that, but slash plays blues, and the allmighty gods of blues say "thou shalt play bluesy songs about breaking up to be associated with the blues"

sweet child of mine, patience, and november rain were about the opposite, direct love

it's simple

No.

Loving the Aliens is about loving your children. Fall to Pieces isn't about breaking up, it's about loving someone so much that you can't live without them. Only YGNR is about breaking up.

sometimes is all the time and never means maybe(refrences to making excuses-like "do you still think about me?sometimes" and about how you feel lonely without who you love)

"and i'm moving on....and i'm moving on(sometimes i feel alone)"-not much refrence needed, moving on from someone you gave your heart to is hard

"and i never noticed how lovely were the aliens"-while in love and being depressed he never saw any woman as more than an alien, but now since he's moving on he sees people more for who they are

and i can understand how it could be about loving your children, but more of a child's view as growing up, but that said it points more to breaking up

and for fall to pieces.....something undermines your argument, "it's been a long year, since you've been gone, i've been alone here, i've grown old" it says things like how missing and breaking up still hurts, and thinking about her makes him fall to pieces

honestly, if you broke up with someone, would you fall to pieces?no, your lover would save you

the break up of stp, the divorce, his drug addiction....annd when he realized the drug addiction caused it all.....and what everything meant

well you get the point

Weiland has described what Loving the Aliens is about an interview. He said the "And I never noticed how lovely were the aliens" is about the fact that he was so caught up in a world of drugs that he never realized how beautiful of a life he had right in front of him with his children. Maybe the whole song isn't about that, but I think the gist of the song is discovering your love for family.

And Fall to Pieces is about his life crumbling without the person he loved (his wife), but it wasn't about breaking up, it was about him losing her due to his drugs.

i got a good reason

it's simple

No.

well you get the point

Weiland has described what Loving the Aliens is about an interview. He said the "And I never noticed how lovely were the aliens" is about the fact that he was so caught up in a world of drugs that he never realized how beautiful of a life he had right in front of him with his children. Maybe the whole song isn't about that, but I think the gist of the song is discovering your love for family.

And Fall to Pieces is about his life crumbling without the person he loved (his wife), but it wasn't about breaking up, it was about him losing her due to his drugs.

the overall feeling is the same

the point anyways is, slash dosen't like to play about direct love....

none of these say a direct love as scom or nr

The one thing that i find strange is Axl dont seem to grow tired of playing the old songs. man, id be so sick of playing sweet child after about 2000 times.. same for all of appetite, thats why i think VR did well by playing mainly new stuff at there gigs.

Personally for me, nothing beats slash n axl n duff n paradise city, november rain, etc, Id much rather see Axl play the new guns material and prove that he has confidence in it.. Sure the stuff we have heard is ok,, better is the best and the blues rocks but it aint great. I really hope the "big guns" are still ready and waiting...

...are you still tryin' to prove that the new GN'R are better than the old GN'R?... <_<

Yes, Slash sometimes didn't want to play NR...

But there is no one one the planet that can play that piece better than him.

With heart or no heart. Slash had heart.

...silkworms was a test...perhaps...

...u better will listen to the new tracks...and then better shut up and kiss your holy serbian earth not to gettin' in my way...

..by the way:

PEACE...

(..."good treath - it seems they grow up...")::::::::::

what makes me proud? hmm, it's the greatest country in the whole world (at least for me)

oh, and by the way i wasn't born in serbia. i was born in your city, and i lived there for some years. but i decided to come (back) to serbia because vienna sucks. so stfu

..by the way:

PEACE...

Edited by CRAZY SERB

I recall seeing an interview with Slash fairly recently where he said that he kind of "came to terms" with SCOM after a long time, and finally got to the point where he wouldn't turn it off if it came on the radio. But yeah, he never seemed to like those songs, according to everything I've seen.

Edited by teknophyle83