Video's

A DVD should come about soon...from what I've been hearing.

the fan made one which we already have two songs from? Or...... pro....shot? :o:ph34r:

Huh?

We don't have two songs already...

Also, people. WE WILL NOT GET ANOTHER FUCKING PRO SHOT FROM THIS TOUR. DEAL WITH IT.

It pisses me off when everytime a DVD or video is mentioned everyone n' their mom's asks for a pro shot. It'll never happen. We've only got 14 or so Pro shots total from 1986 to 2006. The only time you'll get one is if it's STOLEN from the film crew or a whole show is shown on TV...

A DVD should come about soon...from what I've been hearing.

the fan made one which we already have two songs from? Or...... pro....shot? :o:ph34r:

Huh?

We don't have two songs already...

Also, people. WE WILL NOT GET ANOTHER FUCKING PRO SHOT FROM THIS TOUR. DEAL WITH IT.

It pisses me off when everytime a DVD or video is mentioned everyone n' their mom's asks for a pro shot. It'll never happen. We've only got 14 or so Pro shots total from 1986 to 2006. The only time you'll get one is if it's STOLEN from the film crew or a whole show is shown on TV...

actually, there are two dvd quality fan made videos from the Nijmegen gig. Nightrain and LALD. Check newgnr.com mate. So we do already have two songs. And that pro shot comment was a JOKE by the way. Lighten up. :lol:

Edited by Dont Try Me

Who knows where this DVD of the concert in Nijmegen will come out?

My first GNR concert ever and the best live shit i've ever seen, so...

Those videos on newgnr.com are damn good btw, for those who did'nt check that site, they also recorded the whole show audio. You can download it in WINRAR. That intro man, woohoo! rock3

• 5 years later...