It is coming...

PurpleHaze

Not long before the European tour comes to a close now. A few weeks and the UK tour out the way and that's this leg under the belt (touch wood) with no major problems.... phew.

That would leave the US tour and a CHINESE DEMOCRACY RELEASE DATE on the horizon... within touching distance... that thing we've been waiting for all these years.

It's been some journey but we're almost there, the promised land... that day when you see the words *Chinese Democracy to be released on X date" on your computer screen.

The climax of the biggest album saga in rock and roll history is upon us my friends...

EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111

Edited by PurpleHaze

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still got a quite a few dates left in july. still plenty of time for disaster to strike, weve had a couple close calls" download, and security guard incident", but I hope you are right. the fall is approaching fast.

nah, I don't think there will be any disasters this time round. Axl has taken it serious this time...... rock2

Guest cherry_bomb

im sure as hell ready for it? question is, is the world ready for it?! chinese democracy starts now! :heart:

I'm fucking ready!

Hey mate how you been, haven't seen you posting in a while?

It's actually been a lot of fun, part of me will miss the waiting when it comes out. I mean how exciting has it been when 'IRS' leaked last year or when the Rolling Stone article came out. I remember Highvoltage saying how he ran around the house in excitement. It made me laugh. Look how fuckin' far we've come since the Rolling Stone article! 4 new songs, a bloody tour and it looks like we are gonna see it!

PEOPLE WILL HEAR MOTHERFUCKIN' MUSIC THIS YEAR! rock1

Guest cherry_bomb

im sure as hell ready for it? question is, is the world ready for it?! chinese democracy starts now! :heart:

I said that already :krider:

repetition for emphasis :krider:

Edited by cherry_bomb

I'm getting rather excited it has to be said! :D I hope Uncle Axl can deliver all that we're expecting. I think he can, but that's partlly because i love the new songe! Especially catcher in the rye. As launch day looms, are we all ready? or have we got so used to the wait that it will shock us when it's over?

Apart from one fucktard comment,this thread was actually a positive experience to read...better than the lunch room mentality crap I just spent the last half hour reading.

I find it very confusing that people refuse to celebrate the fact that there is a band out there playing REAL rock and roll,regardless of who wrote what..and band member comparisons aside,these songs are back on the table and getting the fuck played out of them.

The world of music today is (for the most part)a continual flow of disposable pap that holds the listeners' attention for a matter of months (if that).

One of the great rock entertainers of all time is ready to make a move,and taking in to account the current rock and roll landscape,and what's on the table for the forseeable future...I think it's an exciting time to be a rock fan.That's right a ROCK fan,I'm a huge Slash fan and always will be,I'm a huge Axl fan and always will be.I personally think it's a great dishonour to either of these musicians to slag them based on their past present or future standings in GnR or elsewhere.

Slash isn't in the band anymore,neither's Duff,Izzy etc.,that's a given at this point,but fuck man...Axl fucking Rose is back in the house!

It's right under your noses...real deal rock and fucking roll,regardless of whatever bullshit that has gone down (starting at whatever year you wish to choose).

Axl Rose.....A-X-L Rose for fuck's sake!One of the great all time perfomers...here...now!

Too bad some of you can't stop and fathom that..

For those of you who can (and do)...back on topic (sorry)...yeah,I can't wait for the new cd,I personally think it's going to be amazing!

Edited by zint61

I'm honestly so excited!

this is definately the 2nd Biggest thing i want to experience (that i havent alread) in my life, right after watching the Philadelphia Flyers win the cup, but it looks like CD will happen first!

I said that already :krider:

repetition for emphasis :krider:

Have you guys used the Search Engine and checked out how many times that word pops up?

I am sure it was said way before buckethead left.

:P

I'm fucking ready!

Hey mate how you been, haven't seen you posting in a while?

It's actually been a lot of fun, part of me will miss the waiting when it comes out. I mean how exciting has it been when 'IRS' leaked last year or when the Rolling Stone article came out. I remember Highvoltage saying how he ran around the house in excitement. It made me laugh. Look how fuckin' far we've come since the Rolling Stone article! 4 new songs, a bloody tour and it looks like we are gonna see it!

PEOPLE WILL HEAR MOTHERFUCKIN' MUSIC THIS YEAR! rock1

Get yer hat out, Kevin!!!

I can't believe it, i can't, when i see the release date i'm gonna wonder if those shroms i eat for dinner were "the right ones"

haha lol

the only time that I will truly believe that the album is out is when I have a copy in my hands "GNR: CHINESE DEMOCRACY"

with all the legitimate songs on the back and the cd blaring out of the speakers on permanent play lol

I will go crazy as soon as I see an official release date on this forum. I will drop my pants, run across the street naked, open the tank of my car, shove my "love-stick" in the tank, and start fucking the shizzle out of my car untill it starts singing 'The Blues'. Take that, Herbie!!! (Damn, I have serious problems!)