It is coming...

PurpleHaze

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An historical moment for all the gnr fans and for the rock n roll history is about to happen... :D

I don't know what I would do if it came out- Buy a copy of course but the thrill would be so unreal. I'm surprised at how many positive posts there are in this thread- Glad there are those who have faith in the album.

I love your sig, foxviewer :)

..amazin feelin'..

..imagine to put the new CD in your player..for the first time..

:o:o:o:o

yea It'll feel amazing, be like holding your very own little piece of rock history

the tour was full of controversy!

izzy returning, seb bach, kid rock, download, security guard, the fashion designer (sorry cant remember his name), a cancelled/postponed show, rolling stones cancelled, another wembley date...woooooooooo!

..amazin feelin'..

..imagine to put the new CD in your player..for the first time..

it unbeleviable,I cant even imagine it :o

I tried,but I cant

..there are just SOME moments..in life...u will feel this...

..i am too fuckin' excited...really...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

:book:

izzy returning, seb bach, kid rock, download, security guard, the fashion designer (sorry cant remember his name), a cancelled/postponed show, rolling stones cancelled, another wembley date...woooooooooo!

In what way was/is the Baz duet Controversial?

I'm wondering the same thing.and whats contoversial about adding another wembley date :huh:

im just stating stuff that has happened... :drevil:

im just stating stuff that has happened... :drevil:

Yeah, you said the tour was full of controversey, and then proceeded to list all the controversial happenings

I'm wondering the same thing.and whats contoversial about adding another wembley date :huh:

same here how whould izzy and kid rock be contoversial :unsure:

Edited by thomase

Look, its going to be a good CD, but you guys are blowing this outa proportion a bit. All Im saying is I'll make my decision when I first listen to it, Axl pretty much has said we havent heared nothing yet, Eulogy For a Broken Heart or something is supose to be a masterpiece, for some reason I'll take his word for it on that one.

I'm fucking ready!

Hey mate how you been, haven't seen you posting in a while?

It's actually been a lot of fun, part of me will miss the waiting when it comes out. I mean how exciting has it been when 'IRS' leaked last year or when the Rolling Stone article came out. I remember Highvoltage saying how he ran around the house in excitement. It made me laugh. Look how fuckin' far we've come since the Rolling Stone article! 4 new songs, a bloody tour and it looks like we are gonna see it!

PEOPLE WILL HEAR MOTHERFUCKIN' MUSIC THIS YEAR! rock1

Been good bro, yourself?

I will sort of miss the wait as well, but hopefully we will have another album to wait for :lol: