Brain now a dad?

Rick

Someone stated in the thread about tonight's show at HTGTH that Brain's child was born yesterday, I'm guessing it was mentioned during the show?

Any word on that, true or false?

R.

Edited by x_Estranged_x

Someone stated in the thread about tonight's show at HTGTH that Brain's child was born yesterday, I'm guessing it was mentioned during the show?

R.

You must have missed the press release. He hasn't been with the band, they're using an understudy drummer.

R.

You must have missed the press release. He hasn't been with the band, they're using an understudy drummer.

I know he hasn't been with the band etc - he took time off to be with his pregnant wife. I was asking if it was true that the baby was born yesterday...

R.

apparantly he had a baby girl:

As reported a few weeks ago, Brain went back to San Francisco to be with his pregnant wife.

On July 4th, Brain's wife gave birth to a baby girl.

Congratulations to the Mantia family and all the best.

Teases need to be shot.

Seriously, it's mental torture, don't you realize you're slowly killing us from the inside, you sick fucks!

<_<

Was there some statement made yet? Do we have a name? Condition of mother and baby?

Does everything have to be kept secret when it comes to GnR?

We knew about Brad and Angelina's baby the moment she took her first breath...

R.

Actually x_Estranged_x was the one who posted the press release(THANKS).

Congrats to Brain on his new addition, he'll never forget her birthday, July 4.

Edited by JONEZY