Met Bumblefoot yesterday!

vrr

Dude you just can't make a thread like that and not give details.

Comon!

I ran into Bumblefoot outside the hotel he was staying at by coincidence, he was really cool! We talked about the show and the new band for about 5 minuttes and I took a picture of me and him together. I thanked him for a great show and he entered the hotel. No sign of the other guys though.

Dude you just can't make a thread like that and not give details.

Comon!

I ran into Bumblefoot outside the hotel he was staying at by coincidence, he was really cool! We talked about the show and the new band for about 5 minuttes and I took a picture of me and him together. I thanked him for a great show and he entered the hotel. No sign of the other guys though.

well where is the pic? post it pos it post it!

And what did he say about the band and shows? D E T A I L S PLEASE! :drevil:

He said he was pleased because he felt that the fans accepted the new band members. Don't really remember everything he said though. I met him about 03:00 pm and I was pretty drunk at the time.

The picture was taken on my cell phone, I'll have to transfer it to my computer and post it tomorrow.

Damn!

I did have the oportunity to meet ron thal and frank ferrer when I saw them outside the hotel before the show in oslo 28th june, but I didn't wanted to bother them. But now I regret I didn't tried to talk with them. :(

i'm starting to think the band are using bumblefoot as a decoy

how come nobody sees pitman though, we always here people meeting axl or robin/dizzy/fortus/stintson and bumblefoot but never hear of people meeting pitman

i'm not doing the usual pitman=god thing but its true :unsure:

how come nobody sees pitman though, we always here people meeting axl or robin/dizzy/fortus/stintson and bumblefoot but never hear of people meeting pitman

none recognizes pitman

pitman doesnt travel with the rest of the band, i think he knows hes more talented than them, and on some level the rest of the band knows too, so he travels alone to avoid damaging their self esteem

just another reason why pitman clearly is god, most talented man ever, and yet still modest

i heard pitman is as old as time, and actually invented music as a joke

Edited by Tom Duff

general people dont know who the other guys are....

Pitman cant be in public...everybody knows who he is