I played guitar with the band

Hejanne

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a great thread!! Really awesome to read about your meet with the boys.

Hope it's ok, but I loved the pics so much, I posted the thread link on Ron's forum as well :)

Thats totally fine with me - if you give me the adress :)

I can't believe you didn't get a pic taken with frank, he was in the background in one of your pics. i bet he felt left out :P

I know, but i didn't even realize that before I saw the pictures. On the plaine i suddenly realized that I didn't asked for their autograhs either <_<

Did your boyfriend get to meet them too, or was he off fetching liquor the whole time?

No, he didn't, but he's not a fan, so thats okay. But he would have loved to se me together with them - I was totally out of my mind.

By the way - the reason i was in Oslo was because I asked my boyfriend to go on a romantic trip with me to Norway - when he said yes, I told him about he concert :P

Why doesn't that ever happen to me?

Even my wife has met famous people in the airport, I just get stuck with the smelly guy or something.

casue no one famous fly to alaska?? j/p man.

back on subject..... awsome story and the pics kick ass

Well, I was sitting in Olso Airport eating a baguette with ham and cheese, when Stinson suddenly walks down the hall. At first I wasn't sure if it was him, and i didn't see where he went. Shortley after this big black guy follows - think he is some sort of stage crew - I saw him at Roskilde and Spektrum, so I knew the band had to be there.

So, I send my boyfriend out to buy som liquor for our last money, and I went to look for then - guess what! I did find them!!

At first I saw Stinson - I didn't really know what to do, and some guys - staff I guess - laughed at me - guess I looked totally out af it - so I tryed to get a hold to myself, and asked "Are you mr. Stinson?" He smiled and took my hand, saing yes.

p70903425vz.jpg

p70903435lh.jpg

Some of the other guys around saw my camera and asked if they should take a picture - then in the middle I saw Ron - and went "Oh, thats Bumblefoot", he laughed and waved at me. He was so nice, let me play his guitar - well, at least i tried to, but my fingers wasn´t really listening - but he was cool. Then he played Rocket Queen for me - by my request.

p70903441ez.jpg

p70903456je.jpg

p70903464im.jpg

I asked him for the rest of the band, and he said that Axl, Dizzy and Chris already was in Athen, but Finck and Fortus was sitting right behind me - so I had to meet them too. Again the people who was there, asked if they should take som pictures so...

p70903473rx.jpg

p70903480qb.jpg

Guess I talked with them for 5-10 minutes, and they were all very cool - I know i wasn't :rolleyes:

Even though my fligth landed 4 hours ago - I'm still flying :xmasssanta:

Anne

that's really cool. rock1