..there's one really sad thing...

sixtus

..well...dizzy reed is not the kind of guy..who talks too much about his feelin's...(..an old male problem - we are in 2006 now - guys...)...

..anyway..since he is one of the oldest members of original GNR 2006...it is a shame that there was not ANY fan reaction on the nova rock gig regardin' his birthday..

..not even in the forum here..there was any information about that...

..there are rumours..that he really was sad and dissapointed that no one cared or thought about that...

What are you talkin about? A happy birthday Dizzy Fuckin Reed thread was made.

..i mean on the gig...

..even w. axl rose was surprised..no sign..no plastic cake or shit like this thrown on the stage..nothin'..

The way you post is extrememly annoying. Please refrain from over using periods. Thanks

..i will just do that..if dropsJupiter..nathi...michelle...paradisecitygirl...chery bomb..the scotish lady with the amazin' green eyes..and the english blonde girl with the pretty nose....ask me to change it..

..and since they don't care..it's bad luck to ya..

:heart:

Edited by sixtus

..well...dizzy reed is not the kind of guy..who talks too much about his feelin's...(..an old male problem - we are in 2006 now - guys...)...

..anyway..since he is one of the oldest members of original GNR 2006...it is a shame that there was not ANY fan reaction on the nova rock gig regardin' his birthday..

..there are rumours..that he really was sad and dissapointed that no one cared or thought about that...

There was definitely a thread here -- In fact, I think I had to merge a couple together. People definitely remembered him here.

So, maybe he should have checked in here that day. :D

you make terrible threads

Agreed

Oh, and why would anybody give a flying fuck about Dizzy?

Oh, maybe because he's a magical keyboardist who just might be an inspiration for guys like me? Maybe because he's immensely talented in every way, and because he adds so much to the Illusion Era songs.

Before making such well-informed statements like that, you could just at least think that maybe some people care as much about this wonderfully talented individual than your beloved Slash or Axl or Duff or Izzy or Gilby?

Dizzy is a fucking genuine guy and an immense musician, and you are a 10th grader who started playing guitar in December.

Oh, and why would anybody give a flying fuck about you?

You forgot to tell everyone to "read Freud". - :rolleyes: - The schtick is getting a little transparent don't you think? I think you know what I'm talking about. Just relax and have a good time. - :drevil:

Edited by Ions

you make terrible threads

Agreed

Oh, and why would anybody give a flying fuck about Dizzy?

Oh, maybe because he's a magical keyboardist who just might be an inspiration for guys like me? Maybe because he's immensely talented in every way, and because he adds so much to the Illusion Era songs.

Before making such well-informed statements like that, you could just at least think that maybe some people care as much about this wonderfully talented individual than your beloved Slash or Axl or Duff or Izzy or Gilby?

Dizzy is a fucking genuine guy and an immense musician, and you are a 10th grader who started playing guitar in December.

Oh, and why would anybody give a flying fuck about you?

Goosfraba...

Ill admit, I was a bit harsh and rude, but I really have nothing against him. Im just being honest, not that many people know or really care about the guy.

Oh and its 11th grade now ;)

Why would anybody give a flying fuck about me? I dont think anybody does, so why ask?

Ill admit, I was a bit harsh and rude, but I really have nothing against him. Im just being honest, not that many people know or really care about the guy.

well most of us who are actually fans of the band do respect Dizzy for a number of reasons. if you went to a 2006 show, you'd be blown away after his piano intro to The Blues.

There are rumours that Slash never really left GN'R and such.. If you want to beleive well it's your own decision.

And I can tell you that in Helsinki Dizzy on both nights Dizzy seemed really happy and got a really great reaction during his solos.

Edited by .Seal

There was definitely a thread here -- In fact, I think I had to merge a couple together. People definitely remembered him here.

So, maybe he should have checked in here that day. :D

Don't know how it was at other gigs but he got a good reaction on his introduction, piano solo and on the Blues in Nijmegen. I think he's getting more respect now than he is on the UYI tour. And rightfuly so. The guy's a great player.

indeed... Dizzy will get more and more props I do think once CD is released. He does some amazing stuff on Maddy and The Blues.