Just imagine how much bitching there will be...

TurboSupra

A year ago today, if you would of asked any of the haters what they would of done to see GNR live again, they would of said anything...but now that GNR are back on tour, kicking ass and sounding better then ever, you have a group of people that consistantly find stupid shit to bitch about.

I'm just wondering what the same people will be bitching about when the album is finally released..

1) Cover art?

2) Not enough songs?

3) No thank you to the fans in the jacket?

I'm sure the stupidest little shit will be bitched about until no end. Give Axl and company a break!

yeah :o I really cant image it! this bitching + bitching when album is out?! omg....ah it will be atleast interesting to read and fun maybe....

I dont think I'll hang out here THAT much if it will really be like that....fuck negative

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

So let's puch the idiots over and ditch them once and for all!!

We have to dig a hole deep enough to reach China also so they can learn a bit of Chinese Democracy :P

Oh yeah, its going to be brutal.

Fortunately, the people who bitch about everything have no credibility in most people's eyes.

Not that you have to love everything. But the usual gang of idiots who run everything down (and we know who they are) are just cartoons anyway.

dont you mean PUSH?

if i dont like the album i will say so

i aint gonna say i like it if i dont

if i do like the album i will say so

honestly you people are ruining this place'putting people down cos you dont like what they say

is this a forum or what?

if you dont like my opinions go fuck yourselves' i wont lose any sleep over the likes of you lot

Edited by lawrence

dont you mean PUSH?

honestly you people are ruining this place'putting people down cos you dont like what they say

is this a forum or what?

if you dont like my opinions go fuck yourselves' i wont lose any sleep over the likes of you lot

its not about different opinions,its about how hard some people just try to bring good feeling down.they dont critizise - they hate.......they just pick the worst,and make HUGE deal out of it,but seem to forget other - good things.

and thats really - stupid.

dont you mean PUSH?

is this a forum or what?

its not about different opinions,its about how hard some people just try to bring good feeling down.they dont critizise - they hate.......they just pick the worst,and make HUGE deal out of it,but seem to forget other - good things.

and thats really - stupid.

i'm sorry but because i dont like robin finck ive been labled a hater

ive even said i aint got a problem with the other members

but i#m still labled a hater

explain that please martina

thats your opinion - you dont like robin!thats just fine.I accept that.but what I dontaccept is when people really start bitching - his clothing,his hair,his guitar,his moving on stage,his everything infact.they just dont give him/other a chance,which I think is wrong coz they deserve one....

this is just for example:robin plays perfect solos for one week,that makes mistake at one concert,and everyone(I mean those who like to hate) just start bitching how he cant play etc.

but,I repeat,they forget good things.And being THAT negative - I cant take it serious.

If you(I mean those who like to hate) want to bitch about members-bring facts,do research and prove me why that person sucks.dont just came and say ''this guy sucks,he fucked up thin n this''

there is tiny line between critizise(sp?...) someone and telling nonsense.

no release date maybe just never guitarists cant fuckin play and its a fuckin tribute band fronted by an old fucked up hasbeen who could have been a legend. guns n roses had two front men not one but two that what u all forget u all label me a hater maybe i am i fuckin hate how he destroyed the coolest band on the planet if they were still together( the original members) they would make u2 seem like amateurs.

Lennon Mcartney

Waters Glimour

Daltrey Townsend

Simon Garfunkel

The Gallaghers (oasis)

and finally axl and slash my point is most of these guys couldnt stand each other but made great fuckin tunes the best together paul mcartney cant write shit any more, waters went down hill in the songwriting too but he was the main force behind floyd when they were altogether, i been a gnr fan since the beginning but im sorry i now lost interest in this circus that calls itself a band i just come here to see the downloads of the old band and i did have curiosity in seeing what axl was doing even a bit excited in 2002 but its beyond a fuckin joke now, aye im right into vr but a lot of you slag scott fair enough but the guys did spend about 2 years lookin for a singer and must have been getting pissed but now they are doing what they love an thats making tunes and fuck me but RELEASING ALBUMS and touring for a couple of years and the fucking music rocks the solos on loving the alien are fuckin sheer class and if you lot cant hear the class of the musician ship on contraband when this band was just gelling together and growing then your fucking deaf. And worst of all to the cunts that are slating slash and theres a lot of you go fuck yourselves there would never have been a guns n roses without him and youll never be guns n roses fans your just members of the axl arse lick club your not worthy to call yourselves guns n roses fans.

id bet my life these other guys havent written a class solo on this mythical album like loving the alien or even a good a song which is fuckin simple but sometimes the best.

my point is in 2000 when axl started playing gigs i was really fucking excited downloading the gigs thinking i the tunes are ok but i missed the old band, but where are we now fuckin 3006 and still fuck all well ive had enough waiting for the impossible and sick of all you axl worshippers slating the old school fans for speaking there minds about there disapointment of the destruction of there faveourite band and it was destroyed mainly down to being impossible for the guys to work with axl. Im just glad the rest of the old members are out there doing gigs over two years long and well on their way to releasing their second album and touring all over again so i can enjoy it all agin.(and to all the vr slater im saying now youyll never be GUNS N ROSES fans just the axl rose arse lick club cause these guys made the fucking band in the first place.

A band is a solid unit friendship going through his and lows together, this tribute band is a fucking dictator ship led by one man and before you start saying im wrong here think to your selves, why is it none of the HIRED help say anything about the album, its because their scared theyll get fired and sued because they have to sign confidentiality and all that bullshit, that aint a band its a badly run fucking business Guns n roses was declared bankrupt years ago i wanna see a band that are doing it for the fans and love what their doing which this tribute act is not their not even looking after the fans, yes you im talking to the pricks who call the likes of me a hater why is yous saviour not giving you the albums you deserve? And you do deserve them.

ive made some valid points here and i would like to see some valid arguments not like go fuck slash you fucker or anything, axl has been quoted in thanking slash for his contribution to estranged which is one of my personal favourites he said he couldnt have written that song without slash and that is why it is no longer played live but it should be cause personally i think its the best song axl has ever fuckin written came straight from his heart but we wouldnt have ever heard it if it wasnt for slash working some magic too. just another point of a great songwriting partnership.

So to all the cunts who have no time for debate cause there too busy licking out someones hole and slagging the vr boys which does piss me off cause as i said before they made guns n roses not just one man, they helped put axl where he WAS, and they are looking after the real fans by giving us music unlike axl apart from a few shitty demos and a couple of very poor live performances you aint the real fans.

Ive just lost interest in the whole thing now that is a fuckin circus but you keep beliving i hope you get what your after.

Do you need to beat the topic to death though?

ok, the dude up there like 2 posts before me (the one supporting VR), i thank you for what you said, me being a total VR fan and not really digging what the new band has done, but come on dude give them a break. if axl himself came up to you and asked you to play in GnR, you'd probably say yes, and then be a part of the tribute band. these guys are just trying to make the legend live on. i do agree with alot of your points but its not worth all that because there is to many people who are blind to see the truth that GnR arnt as good. but some know this but just wanna see them go on.

as for Martina, yea we (the axl-nuGnR haters) dont like the new gnr and we will watch what their doing at such a fine point because we're not gonna just say o its GnR lets love them now. Its not gnr anymore they replaced gnr and we (the haters) are trying to make sure they are doing their job right. yes if finck fucks up a solo we will bitch cause hes getting compared to slash. and i know ive made negitive points but yes this is a fourm where we discuss, and not everyone is like AXLS BAK and hes got sum new dudes who kick ass. look at them. do you listen to them in their old bands and say these guys rock?

also you really dont need to have hard shit to make it gold. look at Metallica's black album, that cd is full of easy ass riffs and solos (compared to master, justice, kill, and ride) and thats their most famous cd. look at walk to. its the easiest song to learn minus the solo (for guitar players, all it is on the lowE (droped to D) is 0 2 1 0 repeted over) and thats their most famous song.

no release date maybe just never guitarists cant fuckin play and its a fuckin tribute band fronted by an old fucked up hasbeen who could have been a legend. guns n roses had two front men not one but two that what u all forget u all label me a hater maybe i am i fuckin hate how he destroyed the coolest band on the planet if they were still together( the original members) they would make u2 seem like amateurs.

Lennon Mcartney

Waters Glimour

Daltrey Townsend

Simon Garfunkel

The Gallaghers (oasis)

and finally axl and slash my point is most of these guys couldnt stand each other but made great fuckin tunes the best together paul mcartney cant write shit any more, waters went down hill in the songwriting too but he was the main force behind floyd when they were altogether, i been a gnr fan since the beginning but im sorry i now lost interest in this circus that calls itself a band i just come here to see the downloads of the old band and i did have curiosity in seeing what axl was doing even a bit excited in 2002 but its beyond a fuckin joke now, aye im right into vr but a lot of you slag scott fair enough but the guys did spend about 2 years lookin for a singer and must have been getting pissed but now they are doing what they love an thats making tunes and fuck me but RELEASING ALBUMS and touring for a couple of years and the fucking music rocks the solos on loving the alien are fuckin sheer class and if you lot cant hear the class of the musician ship on contraband when this band was just gelling together and growing then your fucking deaf. And worst of all to the cunts that are slating slash and theres a lot of you go fuck yourselves there would never have been a guns n roses without him and youll never be guns n roses fans your just members of the axl arse lick club your not worthy to call yourselves guns n roses fans.

id bet my life these other guys havent written a class solo on this mythical album like loving the alien or even a good a song which is fuckin simple but sometimes the best.

my point is in 2000 when axl started playing gigs i was really fucking excited downloading the gigs thinking i the tunes are ok but i missed the old band, but where are we now fuckin 3006 and still fuck all well ive had enough waiting for the impossible and sick of all you axl worshippers slating the old school fans for speaking there minds about there disapointment of the destruction of there faveourite band and it was destroyed mainly down to being impossible for the guys to work with axl. Im just glad the rest of the old members are out there doing gigs over two years long and well on their way to releasing their second album and touring all over again so i can enjoy it all agin.(and to all the vr slater im saying now youyll never be GUNS N ROSES fans just the axl rose arse lick club cause these guys made the fucking band in the first place.

A band is a solid unit friendship going through his and lows together, this tribute band is a fucking dictator ship led by one man and before you start saying im wrong here think to your selves, why is it none of the HIRED help say anything about the album, its because their scared theyll get fired and sued because they have to sign confidentiality and all that bullshit, that aint a band its a badly run fucking business Guns n roses was declared bankrupt years ago i wanna see a band that are doing it for the fans and love what their doing which this tribute act is not their not even looking after the fans, yes you im talking to the pricks who call the likes of me a hater why is yous saviour not giving you the albums you deserve? And you do deserve them.

ive made some valid points here and i would like to see some valid arguments not like go fuck slash you fucker or anything, axl has been quoted in thanking slash for his contribution to estranged which is one of my personal favourites he said he couldnt have written that song without slash and that is why it is no longer played live but it should be cause personally i think its the best song axl has ever fuckin written came straight from his heart but we wouldnt have ever heard it if it wasnt for slash working some magic too. just another point of a great songwriting partnership.

So to all the cunts who have no time for debate cause there too busy licking out someones hole and slagging the vr boys which does piss me off cause as i said before they made guns n roses not just one man, they helped put axl where he WAS, and they are looking after the real fans by giving us music unlike axl apart from a few shitty demos and a couple of very poor live performances you aint the real fans.

Ive just lost interest in the whole thing now that is a fuckin circus but you keep beliving i hope you get what your after.

I completely agree

A year ago today, if you would of asked any of the haters what they would of done to see GNR live again, they would of said anything...but now that GNR are back on tour, kicking ass and sounding better then ever, you have a group of people that consistantly find stupid shit to bitch about.

I'm just wondering what the same people will be bitching about when the album is finally released..

1) Cover art?

2) Not enough songs?

3) No thank you to the fans in the jacket?

I'm sure the stupidest little shit will be bitched about until no end. Give Axl and company a break!

It's very safe to say Axl has been given plenty of breaks by the fans and the record company.

Lennon Mcartney

Waters Glimour

Daltrey Townsend

Simon Garfunkel

The Gallaghers (oasis)

Making valid points and asking for discussion has gotten many people banned from this place - sad fact. Support Axl or NEVER post in the main section are your only 2 options. There is such a fear in the supporters that any valid points will somehow undermine the tour (or this site) - I don't get it, but fear is the only logical reason for their stance. The tour isn't going to end based off of a discussion at mygnr.

Edited by Slashahaulic

ok, the dude up there like 2 posts before me (the one supporting VR), i thank you for what you said, me being a total VR fan and not really digging what the new band has done, but come on dude give them a break. if axl himself came up to you and asked you to play in GnR, you'd probably say yes, and then be a part of the tribute band. these guys are just trying to make the legend live on. i do agree with alot of your points but its not worth all that because there is to many people who are blind to see the truth that GnR arnt as good. but some know this but just wanna see them go on.

And your oppinion is superior to anyone elses.. Amen.

Maybe you should become a preacher since you surely would fit that role. You know telling how your belief is the only true one and so on. And one more question have you seen GN'R live this year? If you haven't you might as well shut up.

An I know you don't wanna hear me deny

That your satisfaction lies in your illusion

But your delusions are yours and not mine

Edited by .Seal