Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cosmasophia

A Magic evening at NOVAROCK

3 posts in this topic

Guns n Roses at Nova Rock near Vienna was really a great experience- I saw them at least about 15 years ago live- but this gig at Novarock shows , that this band already rocks- the energy alone, I think, it was one of the greatest performances ever. A magical evening! The new songs are fantastique and had live a really strong power and spontanity.

yeah, novarock was so endless awesome! I think about it everyday. Guns N' Roses were fantastic and I would go back to this concert each time :).

I hope next year it will be as great again.

Guns at Novarock were awesome - a moment I had, in some regards, been waiting for, for literally almost half my life. It was pure fucking Guns/ Axl energy and also connected me somehow with my younger self from '93 when I had seen them at the stadium in Vienna (my first rock concert). Old GNR were delivering the best live performances of all time! New GNR still kicks ass! rock4 Robin looked like a creature from out of the woods (Waldschrat) hidden behind his beard and sunglasses. Seeing Izzy was also a nice treat! Well worthy standing around in puddles of piss for hours..