Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

A Magic evening at NOVAROCK

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

cosmasophia

cosmasophia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • 27-June 06
Guns n Roses at Nova Rock near Vienna was really a great experience- I saw them at least about 15 years ago live- but this gig at Novarock shows , that this band already rocks- the energy alone, I think, it was one of the greatest performances ever. A magical evening! The new songs are fantastique and had live a really strong power and spontanity.

Edited by cosmasophia, 15 July 2006 - 05:29 AM.

VivaLaResistance

VivaLaResistance

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • 18-August 06
yeah, novarock was so endless awesome! I think about it everyday. Guns N' Roses were fantastic and I would go back to this concert each time :).
I hope next year it will be as great again.
People going nowwhere, taken for a ride, surching for the answer that they know inside...
Don't they ever have to worry? Don't you ever wonder why, there's a part in me that tells you, don't you ever, don't ever say die. Never say die again. Black sabbath
Life sucks, but in a beautiful kind of way. Axl Rose
Peace!

It'sSoIzzy

It'sSoIzzy

• Returned
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • 04-November 08
Guns at Novarock were awesome - a moment I had, in some regards, been waiting for, for literally almost half my life. It was pure fucking Guns/ Axl energy and also connected me somehow with my younger self from '93 when I had seen them at the stadium in Vienna (my first rock concert). Old GNR were delivering the best live performances of all time! New GNR still kicks ass! rock4 Robin looked like a creature from out of the woods (Waldschrat) hidden behind his beard and sunglasses. Seeing Izzy was also a nice treat! Well worthy standing around in puddles of piss for hours..