My latest purchases

Saw a guy with a t-shirt from the Metallica/GNR tour and on the front it showed the four faced pic from inside the black album cover and next to it was the illusion cover (half colcoured like UYI 1, and the other half like UYI 2).

How I wish I had that :(

EDIT:

2a_1.jpg

Monty

I've seen that and i'm sure it's real :book:

Yeah that shirt is from the Guns N' Roses/Metallica 92 tour.

On the back is a picture of Texas? (I think) and says "Special Guests Faith No More"

There is another GnR/Metallica tour shirt I was, it's the top hat with a skull with the Metallica snake and some other stuff all around it.

On the back is a picture of Texas? (I think) and says "Special Guests Faith No More"

There is another GnR/Metallica tour shirt I was, it's the top hat with a skull with the Metallica snake and some other stuff all around it.

a1_1.jpg

Ye, you were close enough, looks like all US & Canada.

2 of my favourite bands on 1 t-shirt :wub:

Monty

a1_1.jpg

Ye, you were close enough, looks like all US & Canada.

2 of my favourite bands on 1 t-shirt :wub:

Monty

i still have that shirt from the giant stadium show.

New logo! rock3

Is that the one with the star? It's been a couple of months since I've been in here. It is possible to do that but too late, already started to do the round circles above and below. Going to etch and airbrush the lettering. Start to finish on this bad boy. Frame and all.

Maybe I'll do them both....hmmm. But then, why? Hell I don't know. Just wanted to do it thats all.

Edited by tryinharder

• 2 months later...

Yeah buddy...Nice snap shot. Thank you! Being the glass freak I am, guess I'll have to do both eh? I'll use that picture to draw it out now that you sent it to me. The other one I had wasn't as clear.

Got extra glass for it. I'd rather the black background. Got a line on a bitchen cutter that will do the star excellent. ---I want that cutter, it costs a friggin $400., shit---

The Guns n' Roses will be same size but the backgrounds may not fit into the same 23" diameter (apx.) I'll try. Made the Guns slightly better since that last shot, they gotta be exact.

Have to wait to go to Clines Glass shop in Portland for the yellow. Fun project. Still don't know what the hell I'm gonna do with it. Must be nuts. When all the pieces are cut and wrapped with copper foil I'll take another picture and post it.