Manchester 23-07-06

gnr=axl

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won free tix to that show, took my friend to it. He didn't like them, would've been much better with a proper fan, although he did think fortus was good. I had amazing seats. Was there a rumour they'll b back next year?

Ryan

Your friend is a tit :P

Hopefully they will be back next year :Drock3

Seeing that my mate who I was with at the MEN gig was a fucktard (honourable mention to Dory for that superb word), and delayed me to such a point that I didn't get ot meet anyone, I'd like to propose a meet up ASA-fuckin-P!!

People haven't experienced the wonder that is Grimo! And the even more wonderous drunken Grimo. It is something to behold :P

Seriously though, whoever went, whether they met up with other forumers or not... lets all meet up in Manc sometime relatively soon, and just get leathered!

Whos with me?!?!? :book:

Grimo.

I WANNA GO AGAIN!!!!!

Lets go then :D

YES ^_^

Next time I'm getting standing :mellow: Although I'm gonna need someone to look after me in that big scary mass of people...

And Grimo, yeah I just need Justine to give me a date.

Well i had to look after Kerry last time so i'm sure i could look after you next time.

As for the meet up i see i didn't get an invite so have fun and i guess i will have to meet you some othertime Grimo

I WANNA GO AGAIN!!!!!

YES ^_^

Next time I'm getting standing :mellow: Although I'm gonna need someone to look after me in that big scary mass of people...

Well i had to look after Kerry last time so i'm sure i could look after you next time.

As for the meet up i see i didn't get an invite so have fun and i guess i will have to meet you some othertime Grimo

Next time you come up here we're having a meet up. :xmasssanta:

a proper one

It'll be so cool

Obv get yourself up to Manc for it mate. Be right laugh, n be quality to meet ye after everythin went a bit tits up in July!

Still not got over that <_<:lol:

Grimo.

Obv get yourself up to Manc for it mate. Be right laugh, n be quality to meet ye after everythin went a bit tits up in July!

Grimo.

Yeah that did suck mate, give ur friend an ass kicking for cocking it up

Grimo.

Yeah that did suck mate, give ur friend an ass kicking for cocking it up

Oh dont worry, he gets a regular dose of head shakin, tut-ing, and the odd beating every now and then. Depends if I've been on Stella or not! Fuckin loopy juice for me that stuff! :lol:

Grimo.

• 7 months later...

I couldnt go to this concert in my hometown last year and was absolutely GUTTED!!! Anyone any idea if / when they may be coming back to this neck of the woods??

(oh did any of you guys have your big get together by the way??)

I WANNA GO AGAIN!!!!!

YES ^_^

I remember shepparding the mrs at the Manc gig, though she wasnt the mrs at the time i guess. Did the same at crue in june. Nearly smacked a dude there though. GNR fans get tired after 3 songs, the pit was dead after that, Crue fans go all night

I couldnt go to this concert in my hometown last year and was absolutely GUTTED!!! Anyone any idea if / when they may be coming back to this neck of the woods??

(oh did any of you guys have your big get together by the way??)

I got together with Big Boy Sixx, Dory & Anna-Mae.

Although i think Dory also met David.

And Sixx yeah, glad it did carlm down though cause my asthma was kicking in!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They'd better be back soooooon!! My time management skills are impeccable now, and will defo make any proposed meet up.

Sstill remember runnin around durin PC at the end, and ended up about 3 from the front! Took me ages to find my mate after! HA!

Grimo.