Guns perform accoustic show at club!!!!

EverythingWasRoses

Quote from: cyllan (at htgth) on Today at 10:04:26 PM

Just back from the show, perhaps I can shed a little light on the lottery selection. Axl announces from the stage that they are playing two shows tonight, this one and another acoustic set in a club at 3 am. He said that people had been selected at random from their ticket purchases. He read out about 10 names from a list he had and then a little later about another 10 names. These people (plus whoever else they'd booked tickets for, I think) were to go and get a wristband to get them into the club. The final name he read out, at the end of the show, was for an all expenses paid trip to see the band in September in California. At least that's the way it sounded to me.

Was a truly great show, by the way. ok

Apparently there is going to be an accoustic performance at a club somewhere over there at 3am (which it is already??)

Should be awesome, I'm sure we'll hear all the details tommorow!

Edited by jc524

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's awesome. The band is really trying hard with their fans. I like to see that. I hope those who go have an awesome time. :)

Too bad Axl doesn't try harder with the fans and release the album, or play more Illusion songs. Of course, the reason there aren't many Illusion songs being played is because Slash's arrangements are too difficult for Finck to master. Too bad Axl doesn't try harder with the fans and hit the stage on time.

That's awesome. The band is really trying hard with their fans. I like to see that. I hope those who go have an awesome time. :)

Too bad Axl doesn't try harder with the fans and release the album, or play more Illusion songs. Of course, the reason there aren't many Illusion songs being played is because Slash's arrangements are too difficult for Finck to master. Too bad Axl doesn't try harder with the fans and hit the stage on time.

hehe you're the same chicken shit who got banned at heretodaygonetohell for copmplaining and bitching in every thread about axl. get yourself a life.

Edited by Yorch

I think there's a very slim possibility they may get an advanced copy of CD. Wouldn't that be intense, when i say slim possibility i wouldn't be shocked if it happened, but i'm pretty sure it won't. The only reason i think this is because apparently only 10-20 people were chosen. Sometimes when bands do that they get special treatment.

well hopefully outta people that were chosen, someone will post on a board somewhere. Also just becuase they picked 20 people does not mean the club or place they went to didnt already have a wack of people there just hanging out

Gunsguy

I think there's a very slim possibility they may get an advanced copy of CD. Wouldn't that be intense, when i say slim possibility i wouldn't be shocked if it happened, but i'm pretty sure it won't. The only reason i think this is because apparently only 10-20 people were chosen. Sometimes when bands do that they get special treatment.

:laugh: Axl is making a living off of people like you. Why in the FUCK would he give 10-20 people an advanced copy of something that #1 doesn't exist and that #2 would almost certainly hit the internet within hours. This makes a lot of fucking sense. :no:

hehe you're the same chicken shit who got banned at heretodaygonetohell for copmplaining and bitching in every thread about axl. get yourself a life.

he's done it at CD.com to.. i think he gets off on harassing fans of the 2006 GNR lineup. :unsure:

Some people will never be happy. Here, a thread about a kind gesture from Axl and the band to some UK fans and of course the same douchebag who has been doing it in all the other threads does his same shit in this one.

he's done it at CD.com to.. i think he gets off on harassing fans of the 2006 GNR lineup. :unsure:

Some people will never be happy. Here, a thread about a kind gesture from Axl and the band to some UK fans and of course the same douchebag who has been doing it in all the other threads does his same shit in this one.

if I were mod, this wouldent happen here anymore....

I am curious to know if they might try a new song tonight, being that there is almost 0 chance of any boot from it on such short notice!

Gunsguy

Edited by gunsguy

if I were mod, this wouldent happen here anymore....

I am curious to know if they might try a new song tonight, being that there is almost 0 chance of any boot from it on such short notice!

Gunsguy

i agree gunsguy but we might get video

If this is true..

those lucky mother fuckers... <_<

How much of a high would you get, being those select few that get to go..

I laugh at whomever is chosen, and cant go because they already have rides set to happen at the shows ending.. :lol:

it true there playing as we speak

:laugh: Axl is making a living off of people like you. Why in the FUCK would he give 10-20 people an advanced copy of something that #1 doesn't exist and that #2 would almost certainly hit the internet within hours. This makes a lot of fucking sense. :no:

First off you piece of shit (I remember you from HTGTH), i didn't say he would, i just wouldn't be shocked if it happened. Secondly, it exists. For Christ's sake, when I'm listening to it while watching football and eating a turkey dinner with my family @ thanksgiving, you will eat your words. Also, if it DID leak, he could easily find out who did it since he chose them. Honestly, it won't happen, but again i wouldn't be shocked. Now go crawl back under your rock and leave the FAITHFUL Guns N' Roses (yeah it's the REAL band too) fans alone and don't buy Chinese Democracy when it comes out. :fuckyou:

If this is true..

I laugh at whomever is chosen, and cant go because they already have rides set to happen at the shows ending.. :lol:

is there someone you know thats at it, or what have you heard?

I would have thought that rather than giving them advanced copies of CD, they would just 'preview it', you know, just play a copy of the CD for them. With such a small audience it would be easy to control what gets brought in eg video cameras, mobile phones etc. That way no one could possibly bootleg any unreleased songs. Or i am way off and it is just an acoustic gig :question:

I would have thought that rather than giving them advanced copies of CD, they would just 'preview it', you know, just play a copy of the CD for them. With such a small audience it would be easy to control what gets brought in eg video cameras, mobile phones etc. That way no one could possibly bootleg any unreleased songs. Or i am way off and it is just an acoustic gig :question:

as far as we know, its just an accoustic gig....

First off you piece of shit (I remember you from HTGTH), i didn't say he would, i just wouldn't be shocked if it happened. Secondly, it exists. For Christ's sake, when I'm listening to it while watching football and eating a turkey dinner with my family @ thanksgiving, you will eat your words. Also, if it DID leak, he could easily find out who did it since he chose them. Honestly, it won't happen, but again i wouldn't be shocked. Now go crawl back under your rock and leave the FAITHFUL Guns N' Roses (yeah it's the REAL band too) fans alone and don't buy Chinese Democracy when it comes out. :fuckyou:

If this is true..

is there someone you know thats at it, or what have you heard?

from gunsguy fourm

I have confirmed it, it is not a rumour, a person who would like to remain nameless has stated they are playing right now

Gunsguy

it what i read

Damn it gunsguy! You always pull shit like this......I have an "inside source" who says Axl is suffering from extreme depression at home......I have an "inside source" who says CD definately won't be out until 2007.....etc....

Forgive me for being skeptical, but you have never posted one bit of verifiable new information on this board. Ever.

Prove me wrong....

Damn it gunsguy! You always pull shit like this......I have an "inside source" who says Axl is suffering from extreme depression at home......I have an "inside source" who says CD definately won't be out until 2007.....etc....

Forgive me for being skeptical, but you have never posted one bit of verifiable new information on this board. Ever.

Prove me wrong....

:fuckyou: