Guns perform accoustic show at club!!!!

EverythingWasRoses

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Are they doing the same thing for tonights show?

Who knows, if they played a new song at the acou gig i hope it gets played again tonight, tonight for catcher in the rye? we can only hope

after this show what does the band do next? have a month off, family time etc?

Yeah, I believe they have a month off from touring then in September the US tour starts.

I hope I get picked tonight! :D

Did axl pick people out at random and invite them to the acou gig?

Apparently he read out a list of names that were randomly picked.

Still no word on the new song then

i messaged bbf, do you think he'll say anything?

I hope so, but you know how tightlipped the band has to be. He'll probably confirm there was an acoustic gig but cannot say anything else.

There will be another full account of last night with pictures later today form another forum member who was at the acoustic show.

Yeah, the lucky bitch! :lol:

lol - you got the phone calls and texts as well then? I have never been so happy for someone but jealous at the same time. ha

There will be another full account of last night with pictures later today form another forum member who was at the acoustic show.

Yeah, the lucky bitch! :lol:

lol - you got the phone calls and texts as well then? I have never been so happy for someone but jealous at the same time. ha

A few texts about the VIP stuff and getting in.

Then at about 6AM my time I got a text about the acoustic show.

The sound woke me up. <_< But I thought "fudge it" and didn't read it until this morning. :P

No phone calls or anything.

Exactly the same on the happy/jealous thing though mate!

why were you at the gig interviewing axl and you r suppose to be a reporter :P

i just had to bust your chops alittle :P

Edited by thomase

and bobblehat you disappoint me. dumb broad.

It's nice to know I disappoint you. Let me just go and self-harm now. :rolleyes:

He's a complete idiot bobblehat, i've reported him, it's the first time i've done it, but what he said and in the situation he said it was so out of order, but i'm glad you aren't too bothered about it! Thanks for all your info by the way and i'm glad you had a great time. If you're anything like me snippits of memory will flash back, little things you'd forgotten and you'll go "oh yeah!" that's what happens to me whenever i see a band i love, i forget tons of stuff and then it all comes back when i've calmed down from the buzz! :P

LIZ

Edited by lizzybeth1

What an amazing gesture and it just goes to show that the band does really care about their fans even if they ofen arrive well over the time they're due on stage. I can't imagine how those people hand picked felt when their name was read out, i would of probably fainted.