Just_a_little_patience

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://new2.isifa.com/result_ed.php?search_id=144592

quit speculating.

He's just fine. And he looks great in these new pictures :) (first 3 in top row)

Did anybody say he was hospitalized or something?

No. There is another thread on here about is Axl headed for a breakdown and by the likes of these pictures snapped 2 days ago, he looks great.

Edited by Just_a_little_patience

http://new2.isifa.com/result_ed.php?search_id=144592

quit speculating.

He's just fine. And he looks great in these new pictures :) (first 3 in top row)

Did anybody say he was hospitalized or something?

No. There is another thread on here about is Axl headed for a breakdown and by the likes of these pictures snapped 2 days ago, he looks great.

Yup i saw it and think it was about psycological problems, it is nice to see him smiling anyway!

Damn, I'd love to meet him in London just like that walking around.

Though it'd kinda suck cos I'd only have a scrap of paper for him to sign, I'd rather have the album covers or something.

It'd be awesome if he remembered me from Birmingham, doubt he would though.

in the picture just_a_little_patience posted, axl seems to be leaning 87 degrees left, and we all know that in medievel times the left was considered evil and people wiped their ass with their left hand

this MUST mean axl is depressed

:rolleyes:

i know saying this wont change anything but stop fucking analyzing every move axl makes, damn

"AXL SNEEZED BACKSTAGE WHILE TALKING TO MERCK, AND USED A KLEENEX TISSUE TO WIPE HIS NOSE, CHINESE DEMOCRACY STARTS NOW"

i mean c'mon thats basically what is being said, its pathetic

in the picture just_a_little_patience posted, axl seems to be leaning 87 degrees left, and we all know that in medievel times the left was considered evil and people wiped their ass with their left hand

this MUST mean axl is depressed

:rolleyes:

i know saying this wont change anything but stop fucking analyzing every move axl makes, damn

"AXL SNEEZED BACKSTAGE WHILE TALKING TO MERCK, AND USED A KLEENEX TISSUE TO WIPE HIS NOSE, CHINESE DEMOCRACY STARTS NOW"

i mean c'mon thats basically what is being said, its pathetic

U created a topic about something u don't want to talk about...cute!