a hypothetical question

3rd Wheel

Another Hypothetical question that makes as much sense as this one did:

If a Frog had wings would he bump his ass when he jumped? :P

Downloaders

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol: hilarious but true, the question is pointless.

Sorry for the piss-poor attitude, but I'm allergic to Idiots, not you rock3

Downloading Motherfucker

They'd call up their old friend Buckethead who would use his powers of breakdancing cyborg chicken ninja shred to play so many notes per second that he'd open an inter-dimensional vortex that caused him to shift backwards through time. Bucket would arrive in the late 1980s where he would capture vintage Axl and bring him forward through time to replace older Axl in Guns. Bucket would then turn down an invitation to rejoin Guns and live out the rest of his days eating KFC and playing a banjo on a rocking chair in an igloo in Siberia while the rest of the band became the biggest musical phenomena of all time.

Old Axl would then meet up with Slash following VRs break up. They would put aside their differences and after a steamy night in Axl's Malibu mansion become the highest profile gay marriage couple in the world. Slash would also dye his hair pink... because, y'know... he's gay now.

DUDE! That is the most amazing post I have ever read on this forum.

Guest cherry_bomb

if axl left - it'd just be a tribute act. axl IS guns n roses. i adore the band, and yes they are guns n roses - but GNR without axl? i dont think so.

For all those who can't seem to comprehend what the original poster is trying to ask, maybe I can put it in simpler words for you.

If God(aka Axl Rose) decided to quit music or reunite with the old members, then would Finck, Fortus, Brain, Stinson, and Pit(t)man, OR a combination of a few of the current members(Finck/Fortus but not the others) decide to form a new band WITH A NEW NAME and play COMPLETELY NEW SONGS.

Not a hard question to figure out, but it seems half of the people on this thread don't get it.

Edited by GOLDEN

if axl left - it'd just be a tribute act. axl IS guns n roses. i adore the band, and yes they are guns n roses - but GNR without axl? i dont think so.

Not what I was asking...GNR dies if Axl leaves, I get that...always have and always will. A new band with a new name playing new songs we've never even heard of, consisting of the current GNR members minus Axl....would that be a possibility?(this is my quesition)

Axl can't just leave Guns N' Roses... if he wants to quit, Guns N' Roses quits!

Read above.

NO AXL=NO GNR.

Read above.

No Axl means no GnR, his voice cannot be replaced.

*sigh*...read above

Another Hypothetical question that makes as much sense as this one did:

If a Frog had wings would he bump his ass when he jumped?

Downloaders

I guess you just aren't smart enough to understand.... you are like the many others before you....

but thanks to the few who understood or even half-way understood.

Edited by 3rd Wheel

i don't think they'd continue as a band with a different singer and different name. We wouldn't have another Velvet Revolver. I think they'd go their own way.

it amazes me at how many idiots can't comprehend the question. We all know that Axl IS guns n roses. that's not what dude's asking. He's basically asking if we'd have another VR. Did i dumb it down enough? understand now?

Edited by bent-axl