Made me laugh my ass off!

Iras

Axl appears to be in love with and close to making out with Slash during the intro to the song. Once best friends, and now...it's Bumble Bitch, Bucket Balls or some other three thousand dollar a week hired gun.

"Yeah, there's a fuckin' reliable source there, yeah...... It's a handy-tool, the internet...." :xmasssanta: (Pittsburgh 2002)

No chi-dem now for another 10 years :unsure::unsure:

M.

ah dude he and slash look way too gay in the beginning of that video. :vomit: ...

Awww .. l like the intro. Axl is just hugging him and has head on his shoulder.

They were close back then.

Makes me sad that they're not still close today. :(

metal sludge are just trying to piss us off because we all mock the shit out of them because they think they're a reliable source but they wouldn't know one if it bit them on the ass :)

Hey - at least they're paying attention.

I think it would be worse if they ignored Axl altogther because it would mean they didn't care about the band.

I've read before that Axl is known to visit sick fans in hospital, it was cool to see that he slotted in some good will in the UK before going home as well. Axl ain't such a bad sort I've always felt that us fans are important to him but he likes to hellraise an all!! I was impressed at how much in fines he paid to play on past 11pm at Wembley Arena, that was him saying fuck you Brent council all over again, he wouldn't stick to their time limits once they made such a big deal out of it!! (Me and my mate got that bit of info off a security guy who'd taken a bit of a shine to us shame he wasn't handing out back stage passes ain't it??!!)

Jo

• 2 weeks later...

ah dude he and slash look way too gay in the beginning of that video. :vomit: ...

Awww .. l like the intro. Axl is just hugging him and has head on his shoulder.

They were close back then.

Makes me sad that they're not still close today. :(

Totally agree. Seeing Axl and Slash close is one of the coolest sights for my eyes. You can tell they loved each other way back when. :( One of my favourite bits of the old bootleg vids was seeing Axl screaming his lungs out whilst Slash rested up against him and totally owned whatever it is he was playing. The magic there can't be put into words.