CD release delayed until January 2007

Iceman24

Der lang erwartete Releasetermin des Albums Chinese Democracy, verzögert sich weiter wegen rechtlicher Schwierigkeiten. Diese Probleme halten das Erscheinen des Albums nun schon seit Monaten auf. Momentan ist Ende Januar als Termin geplant. Die rechtlichen Schwierigkeiten haben allerdings nichts mit Slash oder Duff zu tun.

Source: http://www.elsewhere. de

Translated:

The delay of the album Chinese Democracy goes on due to legal problems. The problems have already been detaining the album for months. Currently it's planed to release it in the End of January. The legal problems have nothing to do with Slash and Duff.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Der lang erwartete Releasetermin des Albums Chinese Democracy, verzögert sich weiter wegen rechtlicher Schwierigkeiten. Diese Probleme halten das Erscheinen des Albums nun schon seit Monaten auf. Momentan ist Ende Januar als Termin geplant. Die rechtlichen Schwierigkeiten haben allerdings nichts mit Slash oder Duff zu tun.

Source: gnronline.de (well, it's gunsnroses, not gnr, but I can't post it somehow)

Translated:

The delay of the album Chinese Democray goes on due to legal problemss. The problems have already been detaining the album for months. Currently it's planed to release it in the End of January. The legal problems have nothing to do with Slash and Duff.

What's their source? :rolleyes:

Members from that board claimed they'd know for a fact that Slash is going to be back in the band before the Hammerstein shows happened... I don't believe them!

Axl said, it'll be definetly out this year, and I believe him.

Source: gnronline.de (well, it's gunsnroses, not gnr, but I can't post it somehow)

Translated:

The delay of the album Chinese Democray goes on due to legal problemss. The problems have already been detaining the album for months. Currently it's planed to release it in the End of January. The legal problems have nothing to do with Slash and Duff.

Members from that board claimed they'd know for a fact that Slash is going to be back in the band before the Hammerstein shows happened... I don't believe them!

Might be, but it's not from the forum, it's from the main page.

What the feck?

How can there possibly be legal reasons preventing the release of an album that DO NOT relate to the old bitter ones?

I mean come on, if that is the situation then the entire record company and Mercky Merck's crew need to be shot. Shot, quarted, posted to far flung countries and then burnt.

But as its GNR we won't find out if this is true or not. They won't say the album is delayed until January.

Translated:

Might be, but it's not from the forum, it's from the main page.

Still, what's their source?

HA! As I thought, they don't have a source...

Edited by Spoon87

Still, what's their source?

HA! As I thought, they don't have a source...

I know. But I think, it's the biggest German GN'R site I think, so I think, they are usually quite reliable.

Or did they get hacked, like all the other GN'R sites and some one posted this there? :unsure:

How about don't ask Ron. He has no ideas about the album.

Also, the german Madison? How so? No connections really with Madison, either.

He has good connections in the music world .Not connections with Madison.

The most things he says are true.Believe it or not.