Local Spencers says GN'R isn't artist of the month...

Powerage5

I stopped in tonight to make sure tomorrow was the beginning of the artist of the month for Guns, and they told me that Iron Maiden was the September artist due to the new album and upcoming tour. They also said they had heard nothing about Guns N' Roses being an upcoming artist of the month. Has anyone else been told this at their local Spencers?

I went in to my local Spencer's last week. They recently got remodeled and look like they're trying to compete with Hot Topic. Anyway, they had GNR bar stools, wall clocks, shot glasses, bigger drinking glasses, drum sticks and metal flasks. All cool, but dammit! they are all OLD logo, not the new. Down at Hot Topic, they had three new GNR shirts, but one was just slash and the other two were new versions of old shirts (the laughing skull in front of the American flag and another vintage design redrawn.) I guess we won't see anything using the new designs until the tour actually starts.

Guns N Roses month starts September 4th.

http://www.spencersonline.com/index.cfm/fu...nged_sevenfold/

it says Coming September 4th: Guns N Roses

Today?

Ive got to get some new cloths for school so I'll take a swing by Spencers and check it out.

I hope you find what you want. I just went and all they had were bar stools. I was pissed. :anger: But then again, maybe they have just not gotten to it yet. They are still advertising "Avenged Sevenfold" in the window.