GN'R Rock N' Roll Comics 43 complete download!

gunsguy

Gunsguy's Forum Presents:

Rock N' Roll Comics 43:

postpickw9.jpg

Guns N' Roses '91 - Tales From The Tour!

Where were you when the riot broke out in St. Louis?

This issue puts you there, in a front row seat!

*I have had this since it came out, just thought you would want to read it, its actually kinda funny and somewhat true...

check it out, [rar file] book scans in order from front to back!

Please re-upload this to various upload sites and PM ME the link for credit that way I can add it to the first post with your name! This way everyone can get it!

Do with this whatever you want, just credit me when you do, like anything I upload

you may use my links anywhere! Share everywhere!

Yousendit

Rapidshare

Megaupload

Sendspace

cheers!

Gunsguy

Edited by gunsguy

This is already in the FAQ section, and has been posted multiple times in the main sections. It's cool that you want to share GNR info -- but please use the search button to make sure it hasn't already been posted. If it's more than 24 hours old, then chances are it's already been posted and discussed - such as the Del James story and the old People Magazine article you posted.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=27923

Thats funny though this is a comic from 15 years ago thats never been here, and the article has never been scanned either! reading text is one thing, people want to see it! Anyway thats cool I won't post anymore scans.... If you want people to use search have a search you can use, I mean you can't even search the search string "without you" even Del won't work.... <_<

Gunsguy