Your Favourite GnR Guitarist?

There Was A Fine

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your kidding,....... right?. . . .

Slash-05.jpg

I mean, I love the new guitarists, but how can you realistically prefer them to Slash when they haven't actually released their own music, and they continue to play the music that Slash wrote. Not a diss in the slightest, just being objective. . .

Out of the new guys, I definitely prefer Robin (I actually prefered Buckethead to all of them. . .)

LA

Edited by LA_0013

I mean, I love the new guitarists, but how can you realistically prefer them to Slash when they haven't actually released their own music, and they continue to play the music that Slash wrote. Not a diss in the slightest, just being objective. . .

Out of the new guys, I definitely prefer Robin (I actually prefered Buckethead to all of them. . .)

LA

this is why i say slash is overrated. the question is who is your favorite. not everybody worships slash. especially once they've seen this lineup in concert. Slash is a great guitarist, but that doesn't mean people can't prefer someone else. Some of you act like its a crime to like someone more. :rolleyes:

Its like FYE said, Robin is his favorite, but that doesn't mean he's the best guitarist (thats all arguable). But his style appeals to him the most out of all of them, just cuz. (i can say that for FYE cuz i know he and I are both robin fans from way back)

LA

this is why i say slash is overrated. the question is who is your favorite. not everybody worships slash. especially once they've seen this lineup in concert. Slash is a great guitarist, but that doesn't mean people can't prefer someone else. Some of you act like its a crime to like someone more. :rolleyes:

Its like FYE said, Robin is his favorite, but that doesn't mean he's the best guitarist (thats all arguable). But his style appeals to him the most out of all of them, just cuz. (i can say that for FYE cuz i know he and I are both robin fans from way back)

Considering this is a GNR board, and the new band haven't yet released any music, I think most people are going to say Slash (just a hunch. . :rolleyes: )

LA

LA

Considering this is a GNR board, and the new band haven't yet released any music, I think most people are going to say Slash (just a hunch. . :rolleyes: )

LA

I'm not arguing that, you are correct there. But that doesn't mean everybody is going to feel that way, nor is it wrong for us to like someone else more.

But they haven't always been in GN'R, so you can also judge them by their previous work.

Slash-05.jpg

LA

I've got to agree there. But out of the new guys, Fortus fucking rocks the most. I've always thought that. Ron is killer too because the way he treats the fans, and can kill on lead too.

Slash-05.jpg

LA

Going to agree there -_-

Slash-05.jpg

LA

BETTER WAS WROTE BY ROBIN FINCK

Slash-05.jpg

LA

BETTER WAS WROTE BY ROBIN FINCK

You mean he wrote a song!?! One whole song!!!!

But it hasn't actually been released yet, and that still doesn't mean they're not playing Slash's stuff as of now, that was the point being made

As for the question, Slash, for obvious reasons.