Your Favourite GnR Guitarist?

There Was A Fine

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your kidding,....... right?. . . .

Slash-05.jpg

I mean, I love the new guitarists, but how can you realistically prefer them to Slash when they haven't actually released their own music, and they continue to play the music that Slash wrote. Not a diss in the slightest, just being objective. . .

Out of the new guys, I definitely prefer Robin (I actually prefered Buckethead to all of them. . .)

LA

BETTER WAS WROTE BY ROBIN FINCK

You mean he wrote a song!?! One whole song!!!!

But it hasn't actually been released yet, and that still doesn't mean they're not playing Slash's stuff as of now, that was the point being made

As for the question, Slash, for obvious reasons.

true :P

Obviously my favourite Guns N' Roses guitarist is Slash but speaking nowadays (bearing in mind my ability to accept change is greater than some people's) my favourite is Robin because of his sheer charisma at the shows.

As for that 'November Rain'video, what was wrong with it? I thought it was awesome rock1

Your kidding,....... right?. . . .

Slash-05.jpg

I mean, I love the new guitarists, but how can you realistically prefer them to Slash when they haven't actually released their own music, and they continue to play the music that Slash wrote. Not a diss in the slightest, just being objective. . .

Out of the new guys, I definitely prefer Robin (I actually prefered Buckethead to all of them. . .)

LA

BETTER WAS WROTE BY ROBIN FINCK

You mean he wrote a song!?! One whole song!!!!

:rofl-lol:

they haven't actually released their own music,

Actually they have. Finck did some work with Buckethead n' Anthrax, Fortus does a lot of shit, and BH has a million solo albums.

AxEL F'N r0$E!!!!

hAv U hErD h1Z $hr3dd1NG 0N d3d h0®Z??? dAt Sh*T iZ F'N whAcK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11eleven

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

BBF also has a shitload of great solo stuff.

Richard Fortus is easily as good as Slash, and much better than all the others.

rock4

I was incredibly impressed with Richard when I saw him live and think he should get his share of lead playing more often - the guy plays like a demon at times.

But he's not as good as Slash. Or Thal. Or Buckethead. (Can he actually write something memorable?.... Yet to be proven.....)

LA

Edited by LA_0013

Brian was not a member of the band.

In general, i agree with mr. Subsy....

And shredding on dead horse...... pure Charlie's style :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

M.

I read in an interview with Brian May a while back that he said he was actually in the band for a week or 2. So he gets my vote.

Guest cherry_bomb

thats a reaaaally hard question.

slash will always be top, because of the classics. his solos are SO iconic. theyre incredible.

but im just fascinated by finck. everything about him.

cannot pic one. too hard.