SEBASTIAN BACH: 'AXL ROSE Throws Parties That Would Make Sodom And Gomorrah Blush'

Funeral

Australia's The Metal Forge recently conducted an interview with former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach. A few excerpts from the chat follow:

On filling in for Axl Rose for two songs at the final show of GUNS N' ROSES' European tour:

"That was the most surreal experience of my life. 'Cause Axl just had like a low blood-sugar thing happening and it happens to everybody. So they just ran up to me — the management and the road crew guys — and they go, 'Baz! Finish the set!' I go 'Finish the set?! What the fuck, finish the set?' So I run out there, I do 'Nightrain' with Izzy Stradlin and the rest of the guys. And it was insane, I thought I was done: I walk off the stage; I thought I was finished and then they go 'Paradise City', dude.' I go 'Jesus Christ!' . . . And there's so many words in that; and I know the melody just like everybody but to nail those fuckin' words, it's like...thank God for tele-prompters. 'Cause I just sang it and I read it at the same time and I think I did pretty good but it was like being thrust right into the fire, you know. And then I turn around and there's like midgets dancing all around me waving British flags. And then at the end I jump up in the air and when I hit the fuckin' stage all these bombs go off like boooom! And I'm like, 'Goddamn!' So that was really cool. Yeah, it was heavy, dude. It was the best tour I've been on since the 'Use Your Illusion' tour. I've played a lot of gigs with Axl, I'm very fortunate."

On Axl Rose:

"Axl throws these parties that would make Sodom and Gommorrah blush. He's like Caligula! He throws these incredible parties. In New York he did four shows at Hammerstein ballroom and threw these giant parties every night and everybody from Sean Penn to Lenny Kravitz to... I mean, you name it, they were there, just everybody famous just comes to see him play. It's just a lot of fun, you know. Axl definitely knows how to throw a fuckin' party, that's for sure."

BLABBERMOUTH>NET

Bach rock3

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the last few years we have seen the reimergance of Bazz. He is happy that someone wants him again. It is a very fickle industry and he is old enough and wise enough to realize that this is his last chance. So Bazz is making the most of it. He is not letting his name and fame slip away again. I see his star getting brighter once again. How long it may last, is anyones guess.

If you think about it Baz and Axl have both reached the highs and lows in a very fickle industry and they help each other out, they are probably good mates. Axl asking Baz to join him on tour got him back into the public eye.

How do I get to one of these parties!! :P

Bach is turning into the Axl's official asslicker

Hahah, yeah :laugh:

Well of course he's gunna have nothing but good things to say. :huh: He's not gunna start bitching about Ax is he

Are you people like, slightly retarded or something? Or just prefer to point out bad things? Sad little people...