What Would the 90's Axl think of himself today?

Vincent Vega

he would say dam not to shabby buddy, now wtf did u get rid of possibly the gretest line-up of all time though your current line up is great but the old lineup was greater! your new material is pretty good but the path you have taken is totally different to the path i thought you i mean i was gonna take.

Axl of 2006 meets Axl of 2009

Dam 12 million copies for Chinese democracy isnt to bad i am glad that i released it when i did, so what is it like to be King of the World again? i remember talking to Axl of 90 and he said nothing was immposible to get. So you keeping Slash, Duff, Matt and Izzy close to you cause i think it was a good desicion for me to let them back into the band after VR split up, but i do feel some sympathy for my old line as i had to let them go, i hope they do well. anyways catch ya later bro.

He'd say:

"Where's Slash?"

:D

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol: Best response ever!

A smilie? :unsure:

:lol:

I think Axl would be somewhat stunned and relieved at the same time. Relieved that he still manages to bring an element of surprise to all of his fans at his shows and stunned that he still has fans that have faith in him for this album- not that they shouldn't or anything.

Oh, and quite satisfied with how young he still looks at 44 :heart: