very strange video

portuguese_fan

Was the "judge for yourself" saying something about lip synching? 'cause obviously if he lip synched the "meeeeeeeeeeeee" wouldn't have happened. I did wonder while watching the Rock AM Ring video of "Better" if he used a guide track though. In the background it sounds like him singing the song but softer and lower volume, either it's a guide track, a background vocal from a band member, or my videos just jacked up. :P

Was the "judge for yourself" saying something about lip synching? 'cause obviously if he lip synched the "meeeeeeeeeeeee" wouldn't have happened. I did wonder while watching the Rock AM Ring video of "Better" if he used a guide track though. In the background it sounds like him singing the song but softer and lower volume, either it's a guide track, a background vocal from a band member, or my videos just jacked up. :P

I'm fairly certain there was no lip syncing or guide track during the Rock AM Ring version of 'Better'. - :lol:

Whoa relax buddy. I said it sounded like that to me but it was probably backup vocals. I'm just saying that clip caught my attention. I'm not accusing Axl of "cheating" or anything.

I actually wasn't lashing out at you in particular. It's been something that has been discussed so many times.

It happens because the low quality of the video. Sometimes the image does not correspond with the sound. Plus Axl can have a lot of faults on stage but cheating is not one of them. If you know the man you know he would never cheat with his singing.

Edited by November_rain

Whoa relax buddy. I said it sounded like that to me but it was probably backup vocals. I'm just saying that clip caught my attention. I'm not accusing Axl of "cheating" or anything.

I actually wasn't lashing out at you in particular. It's been something that has been discussed so many times.

Oh okay. I just made a special point in my post to state that it probably was just backup vocals, so I was like "wtf?". :)

It's not just the video. He came in too early on that line but he was just like grinning about it to the rest of the band and laughed it off.

After he said "sorry I got a little over-excited" or something to that effect.

Not really a big deal, just messed up the one line.

And that is why Axl needs a teloprompter

LOL! Exactly.

He does have a teleprompter actually. It is very rare to find a band that does not use them after they put out more than a single album.

As for the vid, he did screw up, thats nothing normal when you do as many shows as he does, but the video is far out of sync. Even Ashley Simpson isn;t that bad at lip singing.