Guns To Start At 10 PM

goldfinger19

Call me crazy, but most venues have 11PM cerfues. Wonder how they are going to pull off these sdhows if they start at 10PM. The source for this start time is the email sent out from htgth, which was forwarded from gunrnroses.com.

11PM curfews? Where the hell do you live, Amish country??

Nearly every major concert goes past 11PM.

What Axl needs to stop doing, is not even taking the damn stage until 11PM.

I dont even plan on getting to the Arena until around 10.

I know the drill, He'll probably be on around 10:30, 10:45

Yeah, you know the drill. Remember, that doesn't work for everyone - only Axl. You almost blew it with VR. ;)

Do you think one of these late starts might incite a riot? You know, the band including Axl is in the building ready to go on a bit after 11. There are a bunch of drunk people in the crowd, and a rumor going around that Axl's not going to show, thus triggering a riot. I wouldn't be surprised at all if this happens at one of these shows.

Edited by Randy Lahey

Anyone who is saying "there's no curfews you retards" is fucking blind or hasn't been to too many concerts. In outdoor venues(like the gibson amphitheatre) there are indeed curfews for the fact that there are usually homes in the near surrounding area of the venue and there are noise limitations past certain times...either way though, it isn't gunna stop axl from going on at 11pm so it doesn't really matter because he'll just pay the fines or they have deals worked out with the venues, so who gives a shit...don't worry your shows aren't gunna get cut short if that's what some people are thinking.

I dont even plan on getting to the Arena until around 10.

I know the drill, He'll probably be on around 10:30, 10:45

Yeah, you know the drill. Remember, that doesn't work for everyone - only Axl. You almost blew it with VR. ;)

yea I know...

SOMEONE....... went into the show without me.

Left me on the sidewalk with no ticket....

Now who would do that to another gunner?

I had to use my charm to get into a sold out show.

Thats why it took me so long :shades:

Edited by shades