to all members when cd does come out

axltheman2003

when cd does come out we all shouldn't burn it from each other we should support our gn'r the best band in the world we should all agree to buy it not download it from some site or burn it from your friend's. we all have been waiting a long time for this let's not fuck this up for the band if you know what i mean

If I download it that won't stop me from buying it

I agree 100%. I will definitely buy it the day it comes out, but if it leaks beforehand it will be impossible to resist.

I agree 100%. I will definitely buy it the day it comes out, but if it leaks beforehand it will be impossible to resist.

We are only humans. Ofcourse I will download it. And it's not about not supporting the band. I'm gonna pay the price of the album the day it hits the shelves. But I will mainly listen to it in MP3 format and it's easier to download then to rip it myself. So I will download it anyway.

i do agree with you on that i would download a leak also but i know there are alot of gn'r wannabe fans who wouldn't buy the album and just burn it or download it

I already planned on buying the album :) I hate downloading ><

sweet!

If demos and album are leaked before hand I will download it. If Itunes offers a presale I will buy the album off of Itunes and then go to the store when they get the album and buy it there.

With itunes selling well over 1 billon songs it is a proven fact that a very large portion of the internet community will pay for the music.

Yes there are about 10% that will steel the content anyways.

I'm going to buy CD, for no other reason then I want to. If Axl wants us to be loyal to him, then he needs to be loyal to us. No more screwing around at shows and being hours late and no more screwing with us about the release date. Either piss or get off the pot.

oh WHATEVER man!! i'll listen to someone tryna fart their way thru it if u could JUS PLEEEEEEEASE gimme some new songs! j/k!! take another 16 years if u like axl, long as ur happy, thats the main thing :)

There is a fair chance I'll download it when it leaks - simply because I won't be sure until I have a real copy in my hands that it'll ever hit the shelves!

But no real fan on here is going to download and not buy. As for me, I'm having 4 copies. One for home, one for car, one for my G/F and a spare never to open unless in case of emergancy!

well ive deceided that i was gonna buy 2 copies actually, but if there are leaks or whatever, im gonna get them, but im still gonna buy 2 copies of it

why 2 copies?

the second one a backup... or for the car.

wouldnt it be smarter to buy one copy.......and then burn however many you like for the car etc? :huh:

and yeah....ill buy a copy.

Edited by FunkyMonk

when cd does come out we all shouldn't burn it from each other we should support our gn'r the best band in the world we should all agree to buy it not download it from some site or burn it from your friend's. we all have been waiting a long time for this let's not fuck this up for the band if you know what i mean

I will buy it, burn it, download it, lend it, sleep with it, eat with it, pump iron with it, take a bath with it, have sex with it, go to the cinema with it etc, etc. What I want is that the damn CD comes out... :angry: